26. Could It Be?...

Hana's POV

(Play Video)

It couldn't be....

Am I hearing her voice? Her accent? Her cheery voice?... 

Goddammit...it can't be her. She's a good person.

A memory of her smiling appeared in my head.

She would never hurt a fly... so why does this persons voice sound just like hers?...

Am I Dreaming?...

I was on one knee, I wasn't able to move. The thought of it being her made my body freeze with fear and denial. 

"Aww, cheer up love! Did ya' miss me?"

No. No.. No... No.... NO....

I heard her voice once again, and each time she spoke, it was like a knife was stabbing me in my back. 

I was still unable to move. I trembled with fear.

The sound of foot steps began to close in on me. My eyes were glued to the ground, then from the amount of denial I had of it being her, my eye sight began to fade. 

"Lena..."I whispered before I blacked out and fell deep into another world.

A couple gun shots went off, coming from where Angela was at.

Everything was a blur.

"Leave...her alone Lena..."

"Relax Ang'. I am only havin' fun."

I tried my hardest to get myself back into reality. But...

I'm scared...someone help...

I'm scared...Mommy...Daddy....Jack....help me.....please..

In the corner of my eye, I see Angela getting tortured. Her wound was being pressed upon, and being kept open, so it wouldn't heal. Angela's loud scream pierced through my heart. 

"AHHHHH! W-WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?!!!!!" I heard Angela cry out.

"HAHAHAHA! BECAUSE THIS IS FUN!

I can't sit and cry anymore. I made a promise to serve and to protect anyone at all cost...

And I am going to stick to that promise.

___________________________________

Hana stood up from the ground, without Lena noticing. She was too busy on torturing Angela. "HAHAHA! I wonder what else I can do to your small body?" Lena said with an evil grin.

Hana grabbed her small hand bag and reached in for her hand-gun. 

Angela noticed that Hana finally came to her senses. She tried distracting Lena and made sure she didn't turn around. "Is that all you got?!" Angela said with a laugh trying to piss off Lena.