15. Innocence

Hana's POV

(PlayVideo)

Darkness...
I felt the darkness take over.
Death...
The smell of death devoured my soul.
Innocence...
My innocence was being stripped away.
———————————————
"Wake up." A voice said with a deep raspy growl.

On the ground, laid Hana Song. She was unconscious. Once more, the man growled. "Get up. Before I make you." Hana didn't move a muscle. The man that was on a chair stood up and walked towards the girl. He placed his hand on her head, and forcefully made her stand up by pulling her hair.

"Arghhh!!! Let go of me!" Hana cried out. Soon after, he threw Hana towards the wall and walked to a computer. "You move, you die. Your choice." Hana shuffled herself to a corner as she rubbed her head from where her hair was pulled.

Hana looked around for an escape. She took notes of her surroundings in her head. "..okay.. so its cold.. and wet. We must be in a basement..." Hana then glanced at what the man was doing. "Why is he looking at the bombing in Kings Row?..." the headline read 'Overwatch leader, Jake Morrison, dead'. His aura became much more darker. Angry too.

He growls, "a leader?! He was no leader, just a rookie looking for attention!" Hana defended her father. "He was no rookie. He was my dad, a leader, a friend. An amazing person in general"

He turns around with a beam of red glowing eyes. "He brainwashed you kid."

"Kid? Wait... wha-?"

The sound of a door opening was heard. It came from upstairs. Foot steps followed and it came closer and closer to the basement. The man in the mask pulled out his gun and pointed it to the door. The knob turned and the door slowly cracked open.

A girl with purple and half shaved hair walked in, "relax, it's just me" she said with a heavy Spanish accent. She then looked at Hana, "¿Y está (and her)? Why did you bring your niece?" The man in the room ignored the question.

Hana's eyes widened "n-niece?! Wh-who are you people?!" The purple haired female got on one knee and introduced herself. "Well chica, you know him but you don't know me." She booped Hana's nose, "I'm known as Sombra, the greatest hacker in the world. I know everything about everyone. Overwatch, Talon, you name it." Sombra glanced over her shoulder to the man, "your turn...Gabe" she smirked.

Hana couldn't believe what she just heard. Her eyes went wide and hollow, "G-Gabe?..."

He took off his mask. Demon like features appeared. His eyes glowed red, and his teeth were as sharp as throwing knives.

Hana's eyes filled with shock and fear

Hana's eyes filled with shock and fear. She gasped as she covered her mouth. "Y-you're suppose to be d-dead..."

"I am dead. I'm a dead man walking"

Sombra laughed then stood up, "good one." Hana was trembling. She then realized if Gabe was still alive, then Jack must be too. "My dad?.." Reyes growled at her, "that idiot! He is the reason why I am like this! That damn Angela as well. Overwatch in general. I will get my revenge. My first step is with you..."

Her eyes widened. Sombra's mouth dropped. "Gabe! But we agreed to start with Amelie! She is a child! Useless!" Gabe looked over his shoulder and told her to shut up. His attention went back onto Hana.

"I will strip you from your innocence and brainwash you. You will join Talon and you will help us destroy Overwatch" he smirked, "whether you like it or not.." At that moment, Hana refused. She had to come up with a plan and fast.
"The only way to get out of this hell hole is to fight..." she said in her head.

Hana then sneaked an uppercut attack on Gabe with her knee. He fell back and felt the pain kick in. Sombra then stepped in and tried stopping Hana. "Where do you think you're going Chica?" Hana growled, "home."

The two females collided and fought. Hana threw a couple of good punches, but sombra did as well. Gabe's pain was fading away. He slowly started gaining health from the hit. Hana realized and knew she had to get rid of sombra. She threw one last hit, a kick to the stomach and a punch to the face. The hacker flew into the wall and slid to the ground. She became unconscious.

Hana sprinted to the door. She flew it open as fast as possible and took off. Gabe was fully healed and ran after her. Little did Hana know, they were not alone. Once Hana got out of the room, she found herself surrounded by Talon guards. Guns pointed at her. Forcing her to surrender. Gabe caught up, "You thought it was going to be easy? I guess Jack didn't teach you well." He grabbed Hana by the hair and forced her to sit on the ground. "This happens to people who don't obey" he whispered into her ear. A kick went into Hana's stomach, and a few punches flew into her face. Blood began to flow out of her nose. She even coughed up blood. The guards watched as the young girl was being beat.

After five minutes of a brutal beating, Gabe stopped. He ordered some guards to take Hana into the chamber room. He said she needed to be "fixed". By that he meant brainwash. The guards understood his command and took the unconscious girl to the Chamber room. Once they arrived, Hana was tied down to a chair. She was still unconscious and covered in her blood. Sombra and Gabe walked in and analyzed her.

"She will be useful to this team..." Gabe said. Sombra rolled her eyes, "whatever you say Gabe. Now let me do my magic."

Reyes stayed silent and let her do what she had to do.

Sombra placed her hands on Hana's head and started reworking on her memories. She made her forget about her real parents. Instead, she will remember Talon as her family. Sombra also added that the OverWatch organization was a threat to Talon. She made Overwatch seem like the enemy, and everyone in it should be killed.

All of Hana's memories started to fade away.

Her innocence was finally stripped away.

Sombra took her hands off of Hana and smirked. "It's done. Now if you need me, I will be in my room." Gabe watched as the hacker left the room. He then caressed Hana's cheek, "welcome to the team...player 1"
__________________________________

Ahhhh, (-': sorry this took forever!! I've been stressing about school ;-; buttttt I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! I will try my best to upload the next one by the end of this week! Thank you so much for not calling me out >~< btw I will be leaving my Instagram down below so you guys can DM me if you have any questions, concerns, or advice. I also Rp (:
|
|
> Instagram: pro_lina_

PLEASE DONT FORGET TO FOLLOW ME AND ADD THIS BOOK TO YOUR LIBRARY!! Thank you so much!