19. Mr. Bunny

Hana's POV

(Play Video)

Its a beautiful sunny day.

I see mommy in the kitchen cooking dinner, daddy outside cleaning up the yard, and then there is me. I'm in the house upstairs, playing with my toys. I'm playing with Mr. Bunny! He's my best friend! Me and him do everything together. We sleep together, eat together, go on bike rides, watch tv! The one thing we don't do together is go to school...I took him to my class once, but it didn't turn out well. The other kids bullied me and tried hurting Mr. Bunny...

I promised him that I would never let anyone hurt him again...

He protects me.

At night he fights the evil monsters that hide underneath my bed!

"Daddy, can Mr. Bunny fight the evil robots with you?" I asked him a few days ago at dinner. He responded, "Mr. Bunny can do whatever he wants" he booped my nose, "we can use the help" I smiled and let out a giggle. "Mr. Bunny is going to defeat the evil robots with Daddy!"

But... Daddy lied.

Months later,

I see people crying, screaming, and running. The evil robots arrived. "Get out of here! Take this..." daddy said while giving mommy extra money. "N-no! We can't leave you!.. we need you!.."

I began to cry from all the chaos. Mommy and daddy were fighting in the middle of the street while everyone was running. I closed my eyes and hugged Mr. Bunny close to my chest. "Don't worry.. everything will be okay.."

*Gasp*

"HONEY!"

I slowly opened my eyes. "HANA! GET DOWN!" Mommy yelled out while pushing me to the ground.

I whispered, "help Mr. Bunny... please help. I'm scared. Why aren't you fighting the evil monsters?! Mommy and daddy are in trouble?! Why aren't you helping?!"

Mr. Bunny watched me cry...

During the time, my mommy was on top of me. "Mommy.. can I get up now?" My stomach grumbles. "Mommy I'm hungry..."

No answer.

"Mommy? Are you asleep?... Daddy! I need help, mommy fell asleep on me!" I mumble out.

No answer.

I became frustrated due to my hunger. I began to wiggle around and push my mom off of me. Ten minutes passed until I was finally out. "Aha! I'm strong mommy!" I shook her to wake her up, "Mommy!...Mommy?...." she didn't move. Not even let out a groan. I kept shaking her until I saw a puddle of red stuff forming. "Someone spilled juice?"

I turn her over...

"MOMMY!" My eyes widened with tears. "MOMMY PLEASE WAKE UP! P-PLEASE! I-ILL CALL DADDY!"

I turned around and saw daddy asleep as well. I crawled to him, "DADDY! SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH MOMMY! S-SHES NOT WAKING UP-...."

A red puddle formed underneath him as well.

Somehow, blood appeared on the palm of my hands. I heavily stared at the red liquid.

"I'm scared... I'm scared... mommy... daddy..."

I grabbed Mr. Bunny and yelled. "WHY DIDNT YOU FIGHT THE EVIL ROBOTS?! WHY DIDNT YOU PROTECT MOMMY AND DADDY?!" I cried and cried, "THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT! YOU'RE JUST A STUPID STUFFED TOY! I SHOULD HAVE LISTENED TO THE KIDS IN MY CLASS!" My bloody hands stained the stuffed toy.

Hours passed. I hid underneath a box in a corner. I was too scared to move, I also couldn't leave my parents.

A couple bots drove by. One shot my dad to make sure he wasn't moving...

I squealed.

The robot heard me. It searched to see what had made the sound. It went inside the nearby building but didn't find anything. But then he saw the box.

My heart stopped.

He came closer and closer... until he finally opened the box and caught me inside.

His claw grabbed me and picked me up.

"NO! LET GO OF ME! YOU... YOU MONSTER!" I kicked and tried fighting back. "HELP! HELP!..."

Suddenly his robotic arm turned into a gun. My teary eyes widened. "PLEASE! SOMEONE HELP!"

The robot pointed the gun directly at my head. I knew I was going to end up like mommy and daddy, so I closed my eyes.

1...2....3.....

Boom

A loud sound was heard from a few feet away. I opened my eyes to see if I was dead. Instead, I found myself to be saved by a weird looking man. He was pointing a gun towards the robot's head. The machine began to shut down, which caused it to drop me. I fell on my feet but ended up on my knees... looking at my parents.

The man saw me covered in blood. He noticed I was staring at two adults.

"Your parents?..."

He spoke in another language. I think.. English.

"...you need some food. Let's go get cha something to bite on?"

I didn't answer.

He slowly walked towards me, on the way, he grabbed an item out of his small bag.

"Here." He handed me a bag that said 'Doritos'.

I glanced at it.

"Take it, it wont hurt you."

I wasn't convinced.

He opened the bag and grabbed a orange triangle shape chip. The smell struck me. I couldn't resist. I snatched the bag and began to devour the snack.

The American man laughed. "See, you were hungry."

I looked at him and repeated the word, "h-u-n-g-r-y?..."

He smiled, "yes, hungry. Now let's get you out of here and somewhere safe?" He held out his hand to grab mine. The only reason why I reached out was because I thought he was going to give me more food. But instead he picked me up and took me with him to where he came from.

Before we left, I took one last look at my mommy and daddy...

"By the way, my name is Jack. Jack Morrison."
_________________________________

"Hana! Wake up! Jack is here!" Genji said while shaking Hana up from her dream.
________________________________

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! The reason why I was able to release this chapter is because I didn't have a lot of homework today (:
Sooo yeahhh! Please leave a like, comment, and a follow! It would help a lot! THANK YOU! LOVE YA LOTS!

Song: Inuyasha's lullaby
From: YouTube