10. Love (Part 2)

Genji's POV

Her body is so beautiful. Better then I have ever imagine. My hands are caressing her thighs, trying to see if she is ready. I can see her nerves causing her to shake a little.

"Hana...its fine if you do not want to do this. Ill still love you..." I said as I looked into her eyes trying to calm her down. I then realized that I wasn't fully naked like she was, so I stood up and took off my boxers. Then I went back into position. She stared at my cock and smiled, then she pressed her lips against mine, "I'm ready. But Genji... please go easy...". I nodded my head "of course!"

My fingers trailed from her thighs to where her clit was. It was wet. From feeling her pre cum through her panties, it honestly got me even more turned on. I began to rub her pussy through her underwear.

"Awwhh~..." she squirmed and moaned out.

She likes it. I went a little faster, and did like a circular motion.

"Ohh- Awwwhhh~"

I finally couldn't resist so I tugged on her panties to see if she would let me take them off. She nodded her head yes. I pulled them off and saw her juicy wet pussy. I've never seen something so beautiful. I slowly inserted my finger inside the entrance.

"Awww~....G-genji..." she moaned out my name. And from that, my hormones kicked in. I crawled back on top of her and was ready to insert my big cock inside her tight pussy.

"...Are you ready Hana?" I ask as my boner brushes against her wet clit. She was still kinda shaking. "I'm ready..."

From hearing those two words, my cock spiked up. It was as if my dick already knew where the entrance was. I felt her cum on my tip. I bit my lip and slowly pushed in. My tip was in, then slowly but surely, half of my dick was inside.

"H-Hana...you're so tight..." I said as my dick pulsed from inside.

She was moaning so loud that I had to cover her mouth so the others wouldn't hear. Just to tease, I began to thrust a little faster.

I had her screaming until her vagina got used to my cock. Hours went by and we fucked all night long.

We did everything you can think of...

She was so perfect. Her body was just....URGHHHHH.

--------------------

This is Dva_kawaii's friend. The author of this book says that she is sorry the chapter is small. She doesn't have wifi or data right now, so she asked me to publish this.

(Btw: I had to end the chapter since she did not finish it)

Dva_kawaii will be back shortly. Please have patience. Thank you.