3. We need to fight!

"Heart rate is stable" Angela said softly to herself as she wrote it down in her data chart. Morrison and Hana knocked on the door, then entered once Angela said come in.

"Congratulations Hana!" Angela said with her arms wide open. Hana went in for the hug and thanked her. "How is he?" Morrison asked the Doctor.

"His heart rate is normal, so is his blood rate and flow. His brain is working well with the system. He just needs to gain more energy before he trains." Morrison walked toward the glass tube filled with liquid that was holding the man, "is he asleep?" Hana followed her father and saw the scratched and bruised up man. Her eyes widened "poor guy..."

Genji heard what she had said and forced his eyes to open "do not...feel bad...for me..." he gave her a death stare. From his action, Hana jumped "oh gosh!- "

Morrison moved Hana behind him "Easy now kid." He looked at Genji "This is my daughter you are looking at. I would watch it if I were you" he smirked out.

Genji tsk'd at Morrison "I have no intentions on talking to your daughter". Hana yelled from behind "WHAT THE HECK IS YOUR PROBLEM?! I JUST SAID TWO WORDS AND YOU ALREADY HATE ME?!"

Jack calmed her down. "Pfft... whatever..." she mumbled.

"I think Genji needs more rest" Angela stepped in the convo. "Hmm" Jack agreed "lets go Hana". The young girl nodded "delighted to..."

The two walked out. Angela sighed "Genji... please be nice to the others, Hana simply cared about your well being".
"I am not here to make friends..."

"Well no, you are not, but it wouldn't hurt to get along with them. Would it?"

He stood silent, then closed his eyes to get some rest. Angela turned off the lights and left him alone to sleep. She went to go join the others to celebrate.
———————
Genji's POV

I hear the door open and close from outside the tube. Angela must have left. I sigh.

How am I suppose to live?...

I see my reflection through the tube. "I-I look like a monster...". I covered my eyes and tried to think about something else, but I was all alone.. I couldn't escape my thoughts.

"It's like.....it's like I'm a living dead corpse... ". With disgust in my eye, I punch the glass cage.

"This...is...Hell..."
—————————
Hana's POV

What a dick. That Genji dude or whatever is an A hole. I felt bad for the guy and he gives me that crap? I groan. Meanwhile, I'm walking back to the main room with Jack and I see a breaking news alert on the t.v . I tell Ana to turn up the volume.

"We are live in London, England in the city Kings Row-"

The news lady would cut out. In the background, people where screaming, crying, and running for their lives.

"The omnics have-...I-invaded- "
"WATCH OUT!" A scream was heard. The next thing I saw was an explosive go off. The screen went black.

Silence took over the room.

I couldn't believe my eyes. I clenched my fist. "We must go..."

All eyes were on me, "Hana...we must wait.." I heard Ana say.

I shook my head with my eyes shut closed "how can you watch innocent people die?! Men! Women! Children!! We mu-". I felt Morrison place his hand on my shoulder. I also felt him staring into my soul, telling me to calm down. So I did.

"We will leave in 4 hours" he told me softly. He then faced the others "everyone get ready. Plane leaves in 4." Soon after, Everyone left the main room to go pack up for the mission. I was about to leave too but Jack stopped me. "Woah kid, where are you going?"

"I'm going to get ready to fight" I said confidently.

"Oh no you wont, you are not ready"

I frowned at him "Dad! Yes I am! You bought me a new uniform and a mech to fight. You wouldn't have done that if I wasn't ready."

"Hana. You are not ready yet. You will stay here in HQ. Matter of fact, why don't you train our new member?"

I felt my heart drop when I heard the thought. "HUH?!?!?! DAD?!?! HE IS A JERK!"

He stood up tall "that's an order Hana."

I stayed quiet because I knew that he just wants to protect me. He means well. "Yes...sir..."
————————
4 HOURS LATER

The overwatch team got on the plane. Before they left, Angela gave Hana everything she needed to take care of Genji. She even wrote down a list on what to do when something goes wrong. Hana took all the supplies she needed. She then said goodbye to everyone and told them to take care, and to come back home safely. They flew off.

Hana was then all alone in HQ...except...with Genji.