14. Where is she?!

Genji's POV

"HANA!! RUN!! GET OUT OF THERE!!" I ran to her as fast as I could. The man with the mask rose up from the ground and grabbed Hana by the shoulders. I leapt toward them, but by the time I was half way, the two were gone. The right side of my body skid the ground. A few scratches formed, but I didn't care.

"HANA?!..." I called out.

I got on my knees, "Hana..." I tsked as I clenched my fist and punched the concrete floor.
——————————
The angel saw Genji punch the ground multiple times. She got up from where she was and ran to his side. "Genji?! Please stop!...You are bleeding!" The cyborg didn't stop until she grabbed him by the face and looked into his eyes.

"Genji..." she whispered out.

A tear fell from his eyes, "it's my fault that she's gone..." Angela's eyes widened, "oh no. Please do not blame yourself! You tried saving her...the mysterious man just had a trick up his sleeve." Genji slowly calmed down. Few seconds later, Angela went to where the others member were to heal. She healed the wounded first, which was Winston and Rein. She then healed the others.

Immediately Winston stood up, "I must fix Lena's device and find her."

"But we must find Hana first..." Genji replied. Winston disagreed, "in order to find Hana, we must find Lena. She's part of this team... we are all family."

"Yes, but by the time we find Lena... Hana might be...-"

Angela hugged the cyborg, "we will save her and bring her back. Alive. But in order to do so, we must find Lena." Genji stood silent and broke the angels hug. He then walked away from the group.

"Genji!..." Angela tried walking after him, but Winston stopped her. "Let him go... he needs to collect his thoughts." Angela nodded.
——————–——————
I walked away from the members and decided to find Hana on my own. I am not going to waste precious time. The farther I got from the members, the more I became angry. I would think that at least some would follow to help. But no one did...

Hatred and anger filled my heart.

I made my way to HQ to look at the security footages. I scanned the videos to see if I can find anything odd. Of course, nothing popped up. So I rewinded the video again and watched until I found something. I watched myself chase Hana as she ran to save Angela.

"HANA?! NO!!...." I screamed out in the footage. The man in the mask slowly turned his head to the girl. I zoomed in and see Angela whisper to him. Two words...

"_____ don't..."

I can't make out the first word, but it seemed like she knew the mysterious man. Then it happened... he sunk into the ground and teleported to where Hana was. He grabs her and pulled her down into the ground with him... and disappeared.

I slammed the palm of my hand on the table.

"Where are you Hana?!..."

A thought popped up in my head. The Shimada clan? They must be getting back at me. They must have found out about me being alive and decided to finish me off by taking the girl I love. But... why send a man with a mask? An assassin to do their dirty work now? The mysterious man is a cover up?...No. But... what would they do to Hana?

Then, I remembered the disgusting things that my family did to women.

Just the thought of them touching Hana made me sick to the stomach. My eyes flared with anger as I grabbed my sword, "Don't worry Hana. I'll find you..."
————————————
The cyborg ninja geared up and went off to find his lover. He sprinted to his hometown village... Hanamura.

/////////////////////////////////////////////
HEYYYY GUYS!!!!! sorry I have not been active ;-; the reason why I haven't is because school started and I have a lot of homework T-T

BUTTTT I WILL KEEP YOU GUYS POSTED ON WHEN IM WORKING ON A NEW CHAPTER!!!

Just follow me and add this book to your library (: thank you so much for 1K guys!! I love you lots!