12. Training

Later that day, Hana was at the field in her uniform. Her trainer was Winston since he is a tank and Hana will also be a tank in battle. He first began with showing her on how her meka worked and how it will be very useful in battle.
"This is your defense system, here are your rocket boosters, and here is where you shoot..." he pointed out. Hana was amazed from all the new gadgets she will be using. Winston sighed, "Hana..this isn't all just fun and games..."

(PV)

Hana looked at him with determination in her eyes "I know. I will use this to destroy every last omnic on this planet...that's a promise." Winston nodded and cocked his head to the Meka, "hop in. Let's begin training." She did what he said and jumped in.

"Let's do this!" She said with excitement and determination

Hours went by and Hana fought bots. She went through different sections. Each section taught her on how to perfect her skills. Once her training with the meck was finished, she switched gears and began physical contact training. "Your meck can only take a certain amount of damage. Once it reaches that point, you will eject out of it and become vulnerable." Winston tells her as Genji appears. "You will need to learn how to fight when you are out of your meck as well." Hana's eyes widened "huh? I'm going to fight Genji?"

Genji got into a fighting pose position. "Ready Hana?"

"WHAT?!- I AM NOT GOING TO FIGHT YO-..."

As she was babbling on, Genji sprinted to her and kicked the back of her knee with a shove to the ground. Hana fell on her chest. "GAHH-?! OWWW!! GENJI!"

"Hana, I'm helping you. Take this seriously. Right now, look at me as if I was a terrorist" Genji said as he put on his mask. Hana got up and tried imagining Genji as an enemy.

"Use what your father taught you Hana." The monkey commented.

Hana took a deep breath. She positioned herself into a fighting pose. Genji then charged at her without holding back his strength. Hana waited until he was close enough. Once he was, she immediately crouched and kicked his ankle, making him lose balance and fall.

"Good Job Hana" winston congratulates her. "Now with weapons."

"Huh-?!"

Genji stood up and reached for his sword on his back. Hana's eyes noticed what Genji was doing, so she pulled out her hand gun.

"Wait?!? Genji!? I don't want to hurt you!?" She said with fear in her voice. "This is a life or death situation. Pick one." Genji said coldly and then sprinted towards her with the sword by his side. Hana's nerves was causing her to shake. She couldn't keep her aim steady.

"Tsk..." she said under her breath. Hana charged at Genji without thinking through. But, before Genji was able to strike through Hana's chest, the girl jumped over him. She pulled out her hand gun and fired a couple shots at him. Genji immediately turned to Hana and deflected her bullets back at her. Hana shielded herself with her arms. A couple shots scraped against Hana's uniform. As she was blocking, Genji jumped into the air and kicked her in the stomach, causing her to fly to the wall.

"GAH-?!" Hana collided with the wall. The cyborg ninja then threw two shurikens near her shoulders, causing her to be held up against the wall.

"GENJI?!" She yelled out with anger. "LET ME DOWN!!!!"

The cyborg chuckled "if this was real, you would be dead." Genji then looked at Winston, and walked off back into HQ. Winston sighed, "Hana, you need to take this more seriously."

"I am! I-I just need more training..." she said as she tried pulling the shurikens.

"I can see that, but for now, relax. We will start up again tomorrow. After the funeral..."

Hana pulled the shurikens out and fell, she landed on her knee. "Oh yeah..." her eyes slowly went dark.
——————————————
"I will end Overwatch..."