6. The Walking Dead

"Angela...what have you done...."

———————————
Jacks POV

The last thing I can remember is when Gabe and I were fighting the bots. We were getting the civilians out and into safety. Everyone was running for their lives... but I mean, who wouldn't? The more omnics we killed, the more showed up. Then, once it got quiet me and Gabe got suspicious.

"You think we scared them off?" I remember Gabe saying with a smirk on his face. But then, a big hovering orange sphere came. We never seen it before. It was moving towards us.

"What is it?..." I asked him.

"I don't know... but shoot it"

We both shot at the strange bot. After using two mags on it, it exploded. It blew the two of use away.
I flew into a car and Gabe flew into a statue. I felt a burning sensation on the left side of my face going down to my neck and chest. Half of my jacket was burned off. I looked around, and my sight was hazy.

"Gabe..." I croaked out. "Gabe!..."
I heard him coughing and groaning from afar. "Haha...is that...all they got?" He said while wiping blood off his face.

I was on the floor calling in back up "we need back up at the gate way...I repeat we need back up at the gate way..." I tried standing up but as I got on my knees I felt a sharp pain around my stomach. "Arghh.." I placed my hand on where the pain was coming from and I felt some type of liquid. Blood. "Gabe!...I'm injured... this isn't good. Let's head back..."

Gabe nodded and stood up. He began to limp to me, and once he got to me, he helped me up and placed my arm around his neck. We both started walking back to the others, until more of those things spawned.

We were surrounded...
——————————
"I couldn't let them die...I-I had to..." the doctor said.

"Yes but... they don't look like their normal self..."

"ANA JUST HELP AND HEAL!"

The two men were badly burned. Jack lost most of his face, and his hair was falling off. Gabe was burned as well, but he was closer to the blast. Which left him unrecognizable.

"Angela...you made them cheat death...what if they don't wake up as them self?..." Ana questioned the doctor as she healed the men. The doctor was quiet until she answered "I don't know..."

The two did the best they could do to the men. But, Jack and Gabe didn't wake up. They are in a coma.

"What will we tell Hana?... I'm sure she has seen the news" Ana asked Angela.

"If everything goes well... we will tell her the truth... but, if things don't work out...then we will leave it as it is. We will tell her that her father died in the blast on January 21, 2046."

"Angela... we must tell her the truth no matter what. The girl must be heart broken..."

"You don't think I know that? I hate this idea Ana, but we must protect her..."  Angela sighed "Jack would want it that way..."

"BUT WHAT WOULD HANA WANT?!" Ana snapped out and her mother side came out "IF I DIED AND I CAMED BACK TO LIFE, I WOULD WANT PHARAH TO KNOW! SHE WOULD KNOW THE TRUTH! SHE WOULDNT BE HEART BROKEN! RIGHT NOW, HANA MUST BE CRYING HERSELF TO SLEEP FROM THINKING THAT HER FATHER IS DEAD! THE FATHER THAT TOOK HER IN WHEN HER PARENTS DIED! HANA WAS ALONE UNTIL JACK CAME INTO HER LIFE! AND NOW YOURE SAYING THAT SHE SHOULDNT KNOW?! ANGELA!" Ana said softly "Thinking about it...she must be alone right now..."

Angela's eyes widened from what Ana said "I-I...I'm sorry Ana... but I'm just protecting her. I don't know if these two will even wake up...so please... just trust me" she faked a smile "I just want to protect Hana..."

Ana was disappointed in the doctor. She cocked her head down and walked away without saying a word. Angela saw her heading to the door "Ana..."

Ana walked out. When she closed the door behind her, all the overwatch members rushed to her and questioned her about Jack and Gabe.

Angela listened through the door, waiting for her response.

Ana faked a smile "they are fine... do not worry."

Everyone sighed in relief. They all cheered and hugged one another. Meanwhile as Angela was on the other side of the door, she sat by the two undead men and whispered "please...please come back to us guys...as your normal selves."
——————————–—————
AHHH SORRY I DID NOT POST FOR TWO DAYS!!! /-\ I WAS OUT OF TOWN WITH NO WIFI AND SIGNAL ;---; I'm so sorry guys...

BUT IM BACK NOW!!!!
SOOOOO HERES THE 6th CHAPTER!! I hope you guys enjoyed (:

Please tell me what you think, and what I can improve on (:

It would mean a lot to me 💕🐰