9. Love

Hana's POV
(PV)

I walked towards Genji. His face is bright red and he is stuttering like crazy. I felt like he was hiding something from me. I decided to unravel him from the covers.

"Genji..." I whispered out. He went silent and his face turned pink. He started to breathe heavily "Hana..."

I finally took off the last cover on him and not only did I just see his handsome face, but I also saw something jump up at the bottom of my sight. He twitched. "H-Hana...I'm..I'm sorry..." he said with a slight moan. I can feel my face and ears get hot. Damn..I'm blushing.

"Is that...what I think it is?" I asked while I glanced at it. Genji nodded "y-yeah...i-it sort of popped up while I was watching you sleep..." he realized what he just said was creepy so he corrected himself "AHH- I MEAN-!...I WASNT WATCHING YOU SLEEP... UH- JUST MAKING SURE YOU WERE OKAY..."

I went in for a kiss to shut him up. He accepted it and kept the kiss going. His lips are so soft and perfect...I was getting turned on.

His hands went up and down my body as we made out passionately. Genji then broke the kiss and asked if I would like to take it to the bed. I nodded and led him to it. He laid me down gently, and crawled up on top of me. He gently kissed my lips "Hana...I know I am much older than you... and I know you are going through a lot right now...but Hana.." he paused a closed his eyes "I love you...and I will never hurt you. I will never leave you. H-Hana...you will never be alone again."

My eyes widen "Genji...". He continued, "I know I am not much since I am a cyborg, but...I promise you, I can give you so much more than any other guy on this planet. I can..." he blushed with a smile and scratched the back of his head "I can make you my girlfriend, my wife. I can.. give you kids. I can... I can be your player two Hana..."

I was so shocked and unable to respond. All I was able to do was kiss him. Our lips met again, but this time...tongue was involved. I was an amateur compared to him, but he taught me along the way with his tongue.

Not only was that turning me on, but the other thing that was making me wet was his cock.
-------------------------------------------

WARNING!!!
IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 18, PLEASE DO NOT READ THE REST OF THE CHAPTER! SEXUAL INTERACTION WILL HAPPEN!

------------------------------------------
Since he was laying on top of me, his dick was poking through his jeans and into my clit. And I know he knew it was to. I lightly moaned as we kissed and he got even more turned on by it. He stopped the kissing and asked if I was willing to be "deflowered".

"Uh-...only if you want?!?" He immediately said after asking. "G-genji...will you go easy on me? I know you are a pro at this...but I'm not. So please-" He cut me off. "Hana...I'm still a virgin..."

"HUH?!?!" Steam came out of my head. "W-what?!? But...you're the Shimada play boy! H-how can you be a virgin?!"

He chuckled "I disobeyed my parents whenever it came to girls and violence. I never wanted to have anything to do with that sort of stuff."

"You kiss like a pro! A-and you're not shy?!" I said out loud with my cheeks puffed out.

Genji stood up and started to undress "is that so?" He chuckled "I just think about all the things I want to do to you, and I make it happen." Once he got to his boxers, I scanned his sexy body. My face blushed even more. His bulge was huge. "Wh-what do you want to do to me?..." I asked softly.

He then grabbed my thigh and asked if he may take off my pants. I nodded and unbuckled my belt before he did. My pants slid right off.

"I want to do this..." he placed his index and middle finger on my clit.

"Aw-ahh..." I twitched.

He then began to rub it slowly. For him to go in deeper and faster, I opened my legs up even more. I felt my pussy getting wet and ready for what was about to happen.

Genji grew the courage to take off my panties. Slowly but surely, eventually, they were off.

My lower body was naked. I became shy and began to blush even more. He noticed it too, so he took off his boxers thinking it would make me feel better.

Which it did...

I saw him take out a condom, "h-Hana... are you...ready?..."

My body was twitching like crazy, "y-yeah..please go slow.."

He nodded while putting on protection. Minutes after he was on top of me. I felt the tip of his cock enter my pussy.

"AHHHH-!!!!" I screamed out but Genji had covered my mouth so the others wouldn't hear. "Awwhhh...H-Hana.. you're so tight..", he slowly began to thrust.

My vagina was expanding from his huge cock. And I believe I felt my cherry pop.

I was moaning like crazy. I kept saying his name and I think that turned him on even more, because soon after he began to pick up speed. It felt as if Genji was hitting my stomach.

"Awwwhh~ Genji..." I pulled him in closer and passionately made out with him again.

He squeezed my breasts as we made love and kissed.

The bed was rocking and hitting the wall~

Hours past and we began to do it hardcore.

"AWWWW!! HARDER GENJI! SHOW ME WHOS THE BOSS!" We were doing doggy style and he would slap my ass and squeeze it "IM ABOUT TO CUM AGAIN BABY! A-AH-AHHHHHH!!...."

I came five times, and Genji did seven. We must have been doing it all night long. But once we were done, I collapsed on the bed in relief. "That...was...amazing..." I said with a smile.

"It was~" he leaned in for a kiss "thank you Hana for being my first..."

To Be Continued...