16. Revenge

Genji's POV

The moon was shining, darkness fell upon us all. The sun will not peak until five. It is 10:40pm.

I am running. Sprinting, jumping from roof tops. As I flew in the air, I felt the wind flow through my body. It felt as if the fresh breeze was guiding me to my old home. Meanwhile, thoughts of Hana roamed through my mind.

"Is she okay?...will she be in perfectly good condition once I find her?..I-is she dead?......"

As my brain roamed off, something pierced into my right shoulder. Pain began to rush through my body. My cyborg/human self dropped and slid across a building's rooftop. I groaned and cried out. I looked to see what had made contact with my body. It was an arrow...

I slowly pulled it out of my shoulder. Once it was out, blood began to escape from the wound. I took off my sweater, and teared off a piece with my sword to stop the bleeding. I tied it up underneath where my arm and shoulder met.

(Play Video)

Another arrow came flying towards me. I dodged it. A voice was heard from the distance.

"A piece of junk?"

I recognize the voice. Brother...

I looked to where the voice came from. From the distance, I saw a figure. I stood up tall. "And you are? A murderer..." I said with anger.

I heard him laugh, "of course, I love ending a scraps life. This is not the first time they have sent someone to kill me... and it will not be the last." I threw three of my shurikens at him. One sliced a piece of his hair off.

"I am not impressed." I heard him say.

An angry feeling filled my heart, "you were never able to accept me for who I was" My brother cocked his head, "huh?"

Did he not recognize me?

"Enough talking, let's get this over with" he charged at me from the air with an arrow. Every shot he threw, I deflected with my sword. Anger kept filling my heart. Hatred devoured my soul. The more I thought about him, the more I wanted revenge.

"Kill...kill......KILL....." that's all I was thinking.

He had enough, so he called upon his dragons. He launched his arrow at me and all of a sudden, his two blue dragons appeared. I stepped back and waited for the perfect time...

NOW!

Something inside me broke. Something evil took over...

My body transformed. Horns grew out of my forehead, fangs pierced through my gums, my fingernails turned into claws. My heart was pure darkness. All I wanted to do from there on out was to get revenge.

I quickly took out my sword and called upon my own dragon. "Ryūjin no ken wo kūrae!" My dragon joined the other two. I used my sword to guide the three dragons. "NOW IT IS YOUR TURN TO DIE!" I yelled out, then launched the huge powerful dragons at him.

His eyes widened, "only a Shimada can control the dragons..." the dragons spiraled towards him, seconds later they made contact with him, he lost his balance. He became weak and fell onto his knees.

Now was my chance.

I sprinted towards him with my sword. I aimed for his neck..

I was a few inches away from him, until...
__________________________________

Hana jumped in between them. She didn't look like herself, much more scarier and lifeless. She spoke, "sorry for the intrusion, but I can't let you kill him. My order was to take him with me... alive" Hanzo gained his strength back, and waited for what was about to happen next.

Genji stood still,

"Hana... move right now, and you will not get hurt." He said as he clenched his sword. On the other hand, Hana didn't move. She smirked, "I'd like to see you try"

Genji lowered his head. He didn't care anymore. He couldn't... his heart was filled with darkness. Hatred. Anger. He then raised his head and leaped towards Hana with his shurikens flying at her. "Very well..."

The two collided

The two collided...

Hanzo stood in the background and watched the two... wondering who they were.
_________________________________

Song: Fairy Tail Battle Music
Pictures: Pinterest, Instagram

Hey guys! I hoped you enjoyed this chapter! Please don't forget to leave a like and a comment, maybe even a follow? But anyway!!! Add this to your library for new updates! Thank you!!💕