19. A Changed Man

"Hana! wake up!" Genji said while shaking Hana up from her dream. "Jack is here!" Hana groaned as she rubbed her eyes, "w-what?..."

Genji pulled her by the arm and led her to the explosion. "Genji?! Wh- why is there smoke? And wh-..." The cyborg pointed at the figure. It was Jack Morrison. Hana's eyes glued to the figure. As Hana stared, Angela walked towards the fallen soldier. The angel placed her hand on his cheek and gently caressed him. "You're back..." Angela whispered. Everyone was in shock, especially Hana.

Ana walked towards Angela and Jack cautiously, "Angela... what if he's like Gabe?" Mercy shook her head, "he can't be" she placed her hand on his beating heart. "He's still the man we know and love." Jack stood silent, until he finally asked a question. "Where's Hana?"

The young female went sprinting down the stair steps. The sound of her foot steps disrupted the awkwardness in the room. All eyes were on her.

"YOU IDIOT!" Hana yelled out as she ran up on Jack.

No one expected her to say that.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU LET ME GO!" Hana began to cry and hit his chest, "NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE HAPPENED! I-I COULD HAVE SAVED YOU!... YOU WOULDN'T HAVE DIED!" Jack watched the girl beat on his chest. "Hana..." Angela called out.

"No! You guys lied to me! E-every night I would be in pain... thinking you were gone." Hana wiped her tears, "the day you saved me, I was lost..broken. I didn't want to go on knowing that my parents were dead. But.. you helped me grow. You taught me on how to live again. You became a father figure to me.. and knowing that I lost you too, made me hate life again."

Her words pierced through everyone's hearts.

"Hana...stop acting like a kid" Jack said with no emotion.

At that moment, Hana knew the Jack she loved was gone. Her eyes became hollow and dark.

*Smack*

Hana's palm made contact with Jacks face.

The members in the room gasped in shock.

"You should have stayed dead..." Hana growled out. Jack stayed silent. It was as if he saw the slap coming.

Hana then pushed soldier to the side and ran outside the building.

"Hana!.." Genji chases after her.
_________________________________

Sorry this was short guys :( I've been really busy and this was all I was able to get, BUT!!! I will begin to post more! (: