Jealous?

A/N I was inspired to write this

You and Harry had finally moved into an apartment together and currently you both were unpacking the kitchen. "Change the song!!" You screamed over the horrible music Harry decided to play. "No!" He laughed. "Harry!" You pleaded. He walked up to you and grabbed your hips. "Please." You actually pouted this time. He just began to scream the lyrics. You instantly kissed him trying to get him to stop. He smiled into the kiss. "Okay, okay I'll turn it off." He said pulling away from the kiss. "Thank you." You breathed out.

You guys have been unpacking forever when you heard a knock at the door. "I'll get it you shouted!" You opened the door to see a man who looked like he was in his mid 20's. "Hi! I'm your new neighbor and I just wanted to come by and say hi!" He smiled. You smiled back. "Hi!" You said shaking his hand. "So what's your name again?" You say realising you haven't gotten it. "Oh sorry!" He said he hasn't introduced himself. "I'm Wyatt Cordova." He said holding out his hand. You shook it. "I'm Y/N
Y/L/N." You said introducing yourself. You suddenly felt a hand wrap around your waist. "Hey who was at the- oh hi!" Harry said holding his hand out to Wyatt. Wyatt's smile suddenly faded away but instantly came back. "Hi I'm Wyatt." He said shaking Harry's hand. "Harry." He replied. "So it was very nice to meet you to! And I hope we can see eachother again." He said looking at you and then flashed you a smile. "Yah of course." You said awkwardly. Harry just glared at him. "Yah you probably wont." Harry said and slammed the door. Your eyes widened while he walked away. "Harry, what was that about!" You said following him. "Nothing." He mumbled. You grabbed his arm and managed to turn him around. "Harry?" You said looking him sternly at him. He sighed. "I didn't like the way he was looking at you." He said very quietly. "Harry you've got to speak up?" You said unable to hear him. "I didn't like the way he was looking at you." He said on only raising his voice a tiny bit from how it was. "Harry seriously speak up!" You said getting fustrated. "I didn't like the way he was looking at you!" He said, you finally able to hear him. You instantly smiled widely. He rolled his eyes. "I knew you would think it was dumb." He said turning back around. You grabbed his arm and turned him back around. "No! No! Harry it's not dumb!" You reasurred him. "Then why are you smiling like that?" He pointed out your very big smile. "Because you're jealous!" You teased. "What?! No I'm not!" He scoufed. "Yes you are!" You teased again. "Y/N!" He whined. "Okay okay! I'm sorry!" You said wrapping your arms around him. He kissed your head. "Want to know something?" You asked him. He hummed in response. You smiled. "You're cute when your jealous."

"Y/NN!!"

A/N poor jealous Harry. Request are open!! You can request what ever in the comments or by sending me a private message.