Stark's Daughter

A/N this is a request from khairgrande hope you enjoy.

"You ate the last the last donut, didn't you?!" You said glaring at your bestfriend Tom. He smirked at you and took the half finished donut from behind his back taking a big bight from it smiling while chewing. "You jerk!!" You said playfully hitting him on the shoulder, both of you laughing. "Sorry sweetie the donut was just calling out to me." He said smirking. "sOrrY SWeTie THe dONut wAS jUsT CALLIng OUt To mE!!" You mocked him. Both of you then cracking up laughing. You accidently tripped causing you to fall into Toms arms. You looked up at him getting lost in his eyes.

Okay, okay I know what your thinking but NO I do not like Tom... Okay just a little... Okay maybe I do... FINE I do. But I don't know if he feels the same way. Well that's what I thought until I felt his sweet soft lips touch mine. At first I was shocked but immediately melted into the kiss putting my arms around his neck. But we has to quickly pull away when we heard a knock on my trailor door.

Tom's POV

I sighed in annoyance but went to open the door anyway to seem like a gentleman. When I opened the door I was very surprised to see who was at the door. "Robert?" I asked surprised. "Hi! Tom." Robert said happily but his face dropped after a couple of seconds. "Is y/n there?" He asked suspiciously which made me question why he was acting weird. "Uh yah come in." We both walked in and when y/n saw Robert she gasped and yelled "dad!!" She then ran to hug him. I was confused at first but then I processed what had just happened. Oh. My. God. I'm in love with Robert Downey Jr's daughter. What the he'll is wrong with me!

"Hey pumpkin!" Robert said. They both had a quick catch up and then turned to me. "So uh Tom... What are you doing here?" He asked kind of weirdly but I knew why considering it was just me and his daughter in a room... alone. It then clicked for y/n because she froze when he asked her that. "Uh dad let me and Tom put your bags in my room." Y/N said quickly. "Uh okay but hurry so you can show me around set." Robert said. He sat down on the couch while me and y/n grabbed his bags and rushed into the room. "Y/N I am so sorry for kissing you. I shouldn't have done that I just couldn't help myse-" I tried to say but got cut off by her sweet lips attaching themselves to mine. I sighed and melted into the kiss. But our kiss was interrupted by Robert yelling "What The Hell!!" And then all he'll broke loose.

A/N this is really crappy and I didn't know were I was going with it, so sorry.