Interview

A/N this imagine is about an interview Tom is doing for his press tour of Spiderman: Homecoming and he gets distracted by you.

Tom's POV

Me, Y/N, Harry, and Harrison were all in Brazil for my press tour and today was the day I was doing a bunch of interviews with Laura. I wanted to spend more time with everyone but this movie meant so much to me, it's like my baby, so I'm working hard for it. I was in an interview when y/n came in... And everything went quite. It was like she was moving in slow motion, as if only she was the only other person on Earth and I was the lucky man who got to be with her. "So how does it feel to be Spiderman?" The interviewer asked. You didn't answer. "Tom?!" The interviewer said interrupting your thoughts. "Uh, oh yah it's amazing. I honestly just loved playing Peter and Spiderman. Also going on this entire journey has been so much fun. My friends and girlfriend are especially enjoying it because they get to travel with me!" Tom said laughing. He heard y/n laughing and he turned to her so he could see her. She looked up at him with those big e/c eyes. "Good Job" she mouthed to you and held two thumbs up at you. And right then in that moment all you wanted to do was get up and out of that chair to kiss her.

A/N Yah, yah I know this one is bad but I wanted to post it anyway🤷🏽‍♀️ were so close to 1000 reads!! Thank you guys so much!!❤🕸