You Can't Have Both

A/N this was inspired by -reddie And the story Sweater Weather. It's really good and you should check it out if you love Finn Wolfhard!

You and Tom have been dating for about 2 years now and everything was perfect. But rightnow everything was going to change.

Tom has been down for quiet a while and you were always there for him. You would cuddle him, comfort him, and be his shoulder to cry on.

One day you heard a knock on his trailer door, you went to open it and there you saw a girl with blond hair. "Hello?" You said kind if questioning her. "Hi I'm Monica, an old friend of  Tom's. Can I come in and see him." She told you. You nodded and let her in. She walked in and went towards Tom's room. When you got in you saw them talking and Tom was smiling at her so brightly. He hasn't smiled like that in days and she's been here for what... less then 5 minutes. "What are you doing here?!" Tom asked getting out of bed. "I wanted to see you. It's been forever!" Monica said. They hugged and Tom looked even happier. You couldn't take it anymore so you just ran out of the trailer not even looking back. When you got out you saw your two best friends Zendaya and Laura. Zendaya saw you and ran up to you. "Y/N What's wrong?!" She asked worried. You just shook you head no and continued to cry. "Did Tom do this to you?" she said pointing at his trailer. And before you could answer she took off towards the trailor. You and Laura tried to stop her but she managed to get past you both. "What the hell Holland?!!" Yelled Zendaya as she burst into the trailor. "What?" asked Tom confused. "Who's this?!" Laura asked pointing at Monica. "Monica!" Tom said. "Oh my god..." whispered Zendaya. "What?" I asked. "This is the other girl Tom is in love with..." Zendaya said looking down. Your breathing hitched as your heart dropped to the bottom of your stomach. It felt like your whole world was falling right in front of you. "Y/n..." Tom said quietly. He tried to touch you but you stepped back. "Tom say it." You said harshley. "Y/n-" Tom tried to say but you interupeted him. "Just say it!!" He sighed and said "I don't love you anymore..." And with that you went running out of the trailor. You heard foot steps behind you. "Tom don-" Laura tried to say. "Y/N!" Tom yelled but you kept running. He then grabbed your arm and turned you around. You stayed still but looked down. He lifted your chin so you would look at him. His heart broke into tiny pieces when he saw tears coming out of your eyes. "Y/N..." "Tom it's okay... You love her, just go with her." You said trying not to cry any more. "But I can't loose you" he said, his voice breaking. "Tom you can't have both." "I know, I know I just, i just can't bare to think about another man touching you the way I do or kiss you the way I do." He said. "Tom we can't be together anymore." You said quietly. "So this is it huh?" His voice breaking. "We're really over?" He said. You nodded. "Its for the best."
"Can I just please kiss you once more... please." You nodded again. And with that with one hand he grabbed you face and with the other he grabbed your waist and kissed you. But it all ended when he pulled away leaving your lips wanting more but you knew you couldn't. After the kiss you walked over to Zendaya and Laura. "You can stay with us if you want." Laura said. "No it's uh, it's okay I'm just gonna get a hotel room." You said. They nodded and you left to the hotel. When you got there you instantly cried yourself to sleep. It hurt so bad. I mean you knew it wouldn't last forever your relationship was too perfect. It just hurt so so bad.

A/N hope you like this. Pt 2 will come soon.