I Promise

A/N This is about Harry but you can imagine it as whoever you want.

It was late outside and the air smelt of rain as you walked down the streets of London, hand in hand with your boyfriend. "No gorgeous!" You yelled at Harry. He lightly shoved you causing a chunk of your icecream to fall off of the cone. You shoved him back causing him to say "Babeeeee!" You were still walking when he stopped. You took a few steps foward looking up at the sky, then you looked back at Harry. "You comin?" You asked reaching your hand out for him. He just looked at you in amazement. You walked toward him and waved your hand in front of his face. "Hello? Earth to Harry!" You said to him. He shook his head snapping out of his dream and then you both started to laugh. He looked at you and then said "Y/N... I love you." You looked up at him and said "I love you to." You pecked his lips and grabbed his hand so you guys could keep walking but he stayed put in his spot. "Harry come on it's cold and scary!" You whined. He laughed and said "Y/N you know I really love you right?" You looked at him and sighed. You cupped his face and kissed his forehead. "Yes Harry, and I really love you to." He got on one knee and you gasped putting your hand to your mouth. "Now y/n don't freak out if you are already" he said and you lightly laughed. "This isn't a proposal but it does involve a ring and a promise to you." He looked at you to see that you weren't freaking out. He pulled out a small velvet box and opened it. Inside you saw a ring with two diamond hearts interlocking. You gasped at how beautiful it was. "This isn't an engagement ring but it is a promise ring. I'm promising that later in the years when were both older and more prepared that I will be the one who gets to marry you and make children with you, and our children are going to have the biggest back yard were we have barbeques together. I promise to be the one who takes care of you when you're sick. The one who makes you happy when your sad. The one who cooks for you because y/n y/m/n y/l/n I love you, and I promise to marry you one day." You felt tears coming out of your eyes. He got up and said "sooo?" You dropped your ice cream and jumped into his arms "Yes yes yes!! I love you so much Harry Holland!!" He laughed and pulled you closer to his body. "I love you to." You both pulled away from the hug and he put the ring on your finger. You hugged him again not wanting to ever let go. "You promise?" You asked Harry still hugging him. "I promise"

A/N Comment on what you thought about this One! Request are also open!🕸❤