Nintendo

A/N Harrison is back!! I feel like haven't done an imagine for him in a while. This one also goes with the imagine Blue Eyes.

Today was the day that Harry Holland (your best friend) had given you and your new husband Harrison the best gift ever. It was a D.S. Yah I know there not that much but to you 3 they were the best things ever. You loved them more than Tom loved his daily quackson. "Oh my god!!" You shouted taking the box that the D.S. was in from Harry. "Wait what is it?!" Harrison asked chasing after you. "Its a D.S.!" You shouted. "No way! Really?!" He asked getting very excited. But by that time you had already opened it up and had it in your hand. "Harry when did you get this?" Harrison asked him. "I have my ways." He said sitting next to you on the couch. "Thank you! Thank You! Thank you!" You shouted hugging Harry who had his arms on either side of the back of the couch. "You're welcome." He said hugging you back. "Hello?!" Harrison said sarcastically. "I'm the only one you can hug!" He said. You and Harry both laughed. "Calm down babe. You know if it wasn't for Harry we probably wouldn't even be together." You said hugging his waist. "True, but your still mine." He told you and kissed you head. "Can we play now?!" Harry asked impatiently. "Let's do this!" Harrison shouted.

Time skip

"Yes! I win!!" Harry shouted. He of course won again in Mario Kart. "Come on Harry let me have a go!" You pleaded him. "Wait let me finish this track." He told you consintrating on the game. You scoufed. "Harrison tell Harry to let me have a go!" You whined. "Why it's a stupid game that no one likes!" He shouted. "You're just saying that because you suck at it." You said to him. He looked at you and scoufed. "I don't suck it sucks.... You suck." He said. You gave him and evil stare which led him to realize he messed up, so he casually walked up to you and then kissed you on the forehead. "Love you!" He said as he kept walking.

A/N Sorry about the short imagine. Request are open. And please check out my new story!!