Spider

A/N this is short but cute :)

"AHH!!" You screamed at the top of you lungs jumping onto the bed. You heard running up the steps but they stopped when you saw Tom stop at the door way. "WHAT'S... WRONG?!" Tom asked slightly out of breath. "The Spider!!" You yelled pointing at it. Tom froze with a panicked look in his eyes. He shook his head. "What spider?!" He said running and jumping next to you onto the bed. You pointed out the small spider and the ducked under the bed sheets. "Tom kill it!" You said still under the covers. "Hell to the no!" Tom said getting under the covers. "Thomas Stanley Holland kill the spider!" You yelled. "I am not getting out of this bed y/n." He said. You guys stayed silent under the covers until Tom finally broke the silence. "I think I know what we have to do." He said lifting the bed sheets to see the spider. You looked at him and nodded.

Time skip

"Hello?" You both heard Harrison yell from the living room. "In the bed room!" You yelled. "Ew what's going on in the bedroom, is it something weird?" Harrison cringed. Tom rolled his eyes "no you arse just get over here!" He yelled. Harrison was finally in the room "What was so important that you guys needed me to come immediately?" He asked. "The spider kill it." You said pointing at it. Harrison looked at it and began to laugh. "Tom you couldn't kill it?" He asked in between laughs. "No." Tom mumbled. "Tom you're bloody Spiderman!" Harrison said still not able to believe Tom couldn't just kill the tiny thing. "Just take the damn thing out." He snapped. "Okay, ok calm down buddy." Harrison said. He left for a second and came back with a cup and plate. The grabbed the spider with them and let it out. He gave the cup and plate back to Tom. "Babe we need to get rid of these" Tom said talking about the cup and plate. "I know." You replied already grabbing the cup and plate out of his hands and throwing it away. Harrison just rolled his eyes, "You guys are ridiculous."

A/N Sorry about the amount of Tom imagines. Request are open just comment or message me. And tbh I would do this in not gonna lie.