Premier 1

A/N this is my first kind of sad imagine so sorry if it suck. It does end happy tho. Also I'll try to upload for! During next week I will be uploading because I'm on break so I have a lot of time to write!

The sun didn't want to come out anymore. It's as if the birds knew what had happened and were entirely silent... since that day. The day matched your mood ever since that day. Gloomy and dark. You sit by the window and stare out looking at the water droplets collect and run down the window together. You hug your knees digging your chin in between them. "Why did you leave?" you mumble under your breath. You look at the window parallel from yours to the house next door. Expecting him to come to the window to greet you like he always did ever since you were 5. But you've been staring at your window for hours, days now. There has been no light coming from that room since he was gone, but then again there has been no light in your life ever since he left. You remember that day vividly, as if it were yesterday. You remember pulling up to your driveway, coming home from work. You remember the moving vans and a fresh sign propped up on his lawn 'FOR SALE' it read in big red letters. But no sign of him or any of the Hollands. Not even a note to explain why he was leaving or why he left. Tom broke you and left you. The worst part? He didn't even tell YOU why... his best friend.

-

-

-
*several months later*

"No i don't want to go see a dumb movie with you" you told your little brother for what seemed like the 37387383 time. "PLEEEAAASSEE OH PRETTY PLEEAASEE" your brother pleaded. "Go take your brother to go watch the movie. We paid good money for those premier tickets and did i mention... you get to walk the red carpet!!" your dad bribed. "Well if you bought them... you go with him." you groaned grabbing an apple from the counter hoping you get to stay in and watch Netflix all day. "No i told you i have work Y/N" he reassured you. You just reply with a grunt. "That's it. I have had it with you and your attitude. Ever since Tom left, you have been in the most unforgivable mood ever towards us." he snapped. You look at him getting teary eyed from the thought of Tom. Many emotions you pushed down came back up to the surface. Your dad notices the hurt in your eyes. "Now get upstairs and get ready because you are taking your brother to go see this movie." he said gently this time. "Bu-but dad!" you choked trying to shake off your emotions. "No. Y/N. I'm done with this attitude." he says in disappointment. You turn to look at your brother. "Fine." you grunted. "YIPPPEEEEEEE!!" your brother screams with excitement. "What movie are we even going to see?" you questioned your dad. "Something about a Civil War? I think it's something educational." your dad says cluelessly looking at his phone. You go up to your room and start getting ready. You decided you would wear a little black dress that is off the shoulder, with your hair straightened, some hoop earrings for jewelry and some dainty black strapy heels. As you walk into your bathroom you start to straighten your hair and you listen to "Losin Control" by Russ. Your phone lights up. It reads 'Incoming Call... Tom' you decline the offer. '47 missed calls and 106 messages' all from Tom. You sigh in disappointment and anger. You are still holding a grudge over him. You start to tear up again. "Ah thank god i'm not wearing any makeup yet" you tell your reflection in the mirror. You try to distract yourself with some more music and continue to straighten your hair. *30 minutes later* Your brother barges into your door "Y/N ARE YOU DONE ALREADY?!" he says groaning knowing you always take forever. "Yeah yeah yeah i'm coming" you say while applying your earrings. "OH WELL LOOK AT YOU ALL CUTE! With your little bow tie and suit! AWW" you tease your brother while pinching his cheeks. "IM A MAN. I'm 7 years old already!" he grunts. "Yeah okay big guy let's go before we miss the red carpet." you say anxiously. 
"SHOTGUN!" your brother yelled running to the passenger seat. "hA, funny pal but it's because of me you are going to see this movie, scooch your lil butt to the back" you tell your little brother as he giggles. Your dad gets in the car and drives you to the premier. As you are nearing to the carpet a man opens your door so you can get out. You and your brother say good bye to your dad and get out of the car. Everyone turned to look at you. Cameras started to shutter in your direction with blinding lights following the clicks of their cameras. You bend down to your brother "I thought we were going to see an educational film?" you question him. "EDUCATIONAL?" he bursts out laughing "We are watching a superhero movie." he laughs. "Of course" you say under your breath. You both walk onto the carpet and pose together. They take some silly ones of you and your brother and some where you both look so fierce Beyoncé was shook. People were mistaking you for being a star on this film. "EXCUSE ME MISS CAN WE HAVE A QUICK SECOND OF YOUR TIME FOR AN INTERVIEW?!" they would plead "um i would have to talk to my agent" you teased. "Oh i'm sure she would love to talk to you!" a man said. Still laughing, you turn around to see the man who made the remark. Although when you turn around your laugh fades and your face turns serious. "I mean after all she isn't talking to me." Tom says.

A/N COMMENT