Dave The Frog / Ribbit T.H

A/N all I have to say about this is *Ribbit* 🐸

Please tell me this isnt true you said holding up your phone to Toms face.

On the screen showed Toms recent photo of him saying the rumors of the frog in his mouth were true.

Tom just laughed and said "yes y/n the rumours are true", he laughed again at his own joke. You rolled you eyes and after a while you looked at him and said can I meet him. Tom looked at you shocked at what you had just said, and then proceeded to lean in.

He began to kiss you and grabbed your waist so you were now straddling his waist. After a while you broke the kiss and giggled a little.

"What is it darling" Tom asked
You looked up at him and said

"Ribbit" and you began to laugh hysterically.

Tom rolled his eyes and pushed you off of him.

"Oh come on Tom you have to admit that was pretty funny" you said.

Tom just looked at you with glaring eyes and started laughing as well.

He sat back next to you on your houses shared couch and said "does it really look like I have a frog in my mouth?" You looked up at him and said "not from were in standing"

He looked down at his lap and smiled.

You frowned and pulled his chin up so he was looking at you

"But even if there was I bet everyone would love him" Tom snickered and said "would you love him?"

"Not as much as you" you said. He looked at you and kissed you.

"Dave" Tom said after breaking the kiss.

"What" you replied

"My fans named him Dave"
You looked up at his eyes trying to hold back a laugh but instead you both just broke out laughing.

A/N Yes I know this one is short but I had to write on really quickly because I'm working on another one. Request are open!
And what boy would you guys like to see?