Baby Sitter

A/N This is my first imagine with Paddy in it!! Also sorry for the short imagine.

"Our number is on the fridge if you need it. Call us if anything happens! Also Tom, Harry, and Sam will be leaving soon!" Niki informed me. "Thank you Mrs.Holland, everything will be under control. Now go have dinner with your husband!" You said shooing her out of the house. "Thank you y/n, your a life saver! I left money to order pizza and we should be back by 8pm. Bye!" Me and Paddy said good bye and left to the living room. "Y/N Want to go do sometricks on the mat?" Paddy asked me. "I can't really do tricks like you, but of course." I said getting up. Me and Paddy had been doing flips, jumps, and just talking about random things when Paddy changed the subject. "Y/N Can I ask you something?" Paddy asked sitting down on the mat. "Anything." I said also sitting down on the mat. "Do you like Tom?" He asked making me blush deeply. Tom was Paddy's older brother. I would see him every time I babysat Paddy but not as much as I wanted to. But he was a really famous actor and now SPIDERMAN!! so I never really wanted to catch feelings for him... but of course I did. "U-um, why do you ask?" I stuttered to Paddy. Paddy giggled and said "oooo y/n I see you blushing! So you do!", "No-No I-I" I tried to say but I kept stuttering so I just sighed and said "Yah but don't tell him Paddy! I'm your babysitter and it would be weird if Tom knew your babysitter like him. "No it wouldn't!!" Paddy yelled but then quickly covered his mouth. My head shot to look at him. "What?" I said confused. "Tom likes you!!" Paddy shouted again but then covered his mouth again. I guess Tom must of heard because he then came outside. "Why are you guys yelling?" He asked. He was wearing a navy blue shirt with maroon sweatpants making my breathing hitch. "U-uh nothing..." Paddy awkwardly said looking at me. "Okay...?" Tom said sounding confused. "Me, Harry, and Sam are about to leave, I just wanted to let you know." Tom said now looking at you. You were about to respond when Paddy shouted out "no he just wanted to see you before he left!!" Paddy shouted then slapped his hand over his mouth. "U-uh he just joking, right P-Paddy?" Tom said stuttering a little. Paddy just nodded and I looked down kind of sad. Maybe he didn't like me anymore... "Well, I'll see you later. By Y/N! Bye Paddy!" Tom shouted from the door. "Bye!" We both shouted in unison.

*3 hours later*

I had just put Paddy to bed when I heard the door open. It was just Tom. I waved politely and then walked over to the sofa and began to watch a movie. "Whatcha watching?" Tom asked. "Y/F/M, want to watch with?" You asked cautiously. "Sure" Tom said. You then felt a tilt in the couch from were Tom. He was actually really close to you, but you didn't mind. Throughout the movie you and Tom would always steal glances at eachother. Until once when you both looked at eachother you both didn't look away, you were just leaning in. We're you about to kiss Tom. Should you. What if it makes things awkward. Would it tho? You thoughts were interrupted when you felt Tom soft lips on yours. At first you were kind of shocked but you melted into the kiss, kissing him back. He wrapped his arms around your waist and you wrapped your arms around his neck with one hand playing with his curls. Everything was perfect until you heard a camera shutter. You both looked at the stairs and saw that Paddy was there with his camera looking at us with widened eyes. "I uh forgot to turn the sound off..." Paddy said awkwardly. Paddy then began to run up the stairs. Tom and me chassed after him and we finally got the camera from him. "Tom give it back!" Paddy said jumping up trying to get the camera back from him but couldn't seeing Toms hand was extended all the way making impossible for Paddy to reach. "No! I'm gonna erase it so I know you don't have this photo." Tom said making you laugh. He deleted the photo while you put Paddy to bed again. You were now on the sofa again when Tom said "I'm really sorry I don't know what came over me-" he was saying but got interrupted when you smashed your lips on his. "Don't worry about it Tom" you said pulling apart from him. "I like you to." You said resting your forehead on him. "Paddy told you huh?" Tom guessed. "Yep" you heard Paddy said taking another photo.

A/N sorry about not updating! Request are open!!