La Vie en Rose

A/N sorry I just had to do this scene from HIMYM but instead of Ted it's you and Tom.

Tom's POV

"Now kids as you know right before I met your mother she was dating a man named Louis. I know right! Stupid name!" I said to me and y/n's kids. The kids just laughed at my so called "jealousy" even though it had happened so many years ago. "This was a very special day for both of them... even me..." I said talking about Louis and my wife. "It was the day he proposed to your mother..."

"What!" the kids both said at the same time making me laugh. "Yep, but let me tell you the whole story."

"Now Louis had a beach house out in farhampton, so he let you mother stay there. The day before the wedding, as she was taking some cookies out of the oven, she got an e-mail." (gasps) "What the damn hell?!"

(Now at hotel bar)
"Bass player wanted," that is what the ad said. Can you believe that? After I'm the one who invited Darren into the band." You mother said angrily ranting to her now best friend and your Aunt Zendaya. "What am I gonna do?" Your mother said to Zendaya. "You need to steal this douche monkey's van." Zendaya said taking a drink of her beer. "Well, that's very tempting but I've never really been the type of person to lash out on people like that." You mom said laughing at your Aunt Zendayas sarcasm.

"Now kids a couple of hours have past and by this time your mother was stressing about everything, and you know how she gets when she's stressed... so it really didn't help when Darren the lead singer and man who was trying to replace your mother from her own band came up to her."

"The best man just punched me in the face for no reason!" Darren said coming up to your mother.

"That's right kids I punched him" I said laughing. "And I still remember your mom telling me the next thing she did. I remember because I still couldn't believe the woman I loved did that..."

"You know what? Darren this is my band and your not going to come her with your stupidly tight jeans and say your looking for a new bass player to replace me, because... your not apart of this group anymore." Your mother said, and finished that jerk Darren off by throwing her drink in his face. He looked at her astonished and said "You know what?! I quit. You can have your stupid band back." Darren said storming off. Your mother smiled and turned to the bar tender who had been serving aunt Zendaya drinks all night. "Linus, whoever that best man is, I would like to buy him a double of your finest scotch!" Yep the first thing your mother ever bought me was the best scotch me, Uncle Harry, Uncle Harrison, Aunt Zendaya, and Uncle Sam had ever had.

"Dad what about the part were Louis proposes to mom!?" Your son s/n said. "And that's the next part..." I said.

Part 2 is up now!!