Impossible

A/N This was a request from spideyboitom hope you like it!!
Sorry it took so long.

"Sam, they hate me!" You yelled referring to his fans. "No they don't
Y/N!" He yelled back. Recently you and Sam told the world that you two were dating and right now it feels like the fans hate you. It went silent. You felt tears come to your eyes so you tried to hold them back but it was too much so you accidently let one slip. Sam saw when you wiped one away.
"Y/N please, please don't cry." He said embracing you in a hug. You didn't say anything, you just cried onto his shoulder. "Hey, even if they don't, that doesn't matter!" He paused just in case you were going to say something. You didn't so he continued. "I love you okay, and only you. 'Fans' who say mean things about you aren't really my fans. They should be able to understand that you make me happy."  He said camly.  "Sam?" You questioned. "Yes, love?" He said looking at you. "You know what would make me feel better?" You asked. He sighed and nodded his head.

You now were on the couch just listening to Sam playing the piano. That was one of the only things that made you feel better. Sam being one and him playing the piano being another. You didn't know why but it just calmed you when you knew Sam was playing. Someone could play the exact same song on the exact same piano and it wouldn't be the same, even though it was. He looked at you while playing. "Come here." He said gesturing for you to come over with his head. "Sam you know I can't play." You warned. "Just come here." He said while laughing. You sighed and got off the couch moving towards the piano. You sat down next to him and watched his hands. "Okay so put your hands on these keys and you're going to just do this." He said playing a small pattern. You tried it but almost immediately failed. You cringed and Sam laughed. "Sam I seriously don't know how to do this!" You said. "Neither did I!" Sam reasurred you. You looked at him with a pout. "Hey! Come on! You know that gets me every time!" He said covering his eyes from your puppy eyes. You laughed and moved his hands from his face. " I love you." You said kissing him. He grabbed your face bringing you into a deeper kiss. "I love you more." he said pulling away.

"Impossible"

A/N hope you liked it!! And sorry it took so long. Request are open just message me.