Curls

A/N sorry this is a short one.

Tom had cut his hair a while ago for his new film Chaos Walking. To be honest you loved it and thought he looked really attractive but you missed his curls. You and Tom were on the couch, him on top of you lying on your chest watching a movie. You were playing with his hair seeing that his curls were finally growing back. You smiled widely and let out a quiet "yes!!" That caused Tom to look up at you weirdly. "What?" You asked him. "What was that 'yes!!' about?" He said mimicking you. "Oh uh nothing..." You said not making eye contact with him and just looking at the movie. Tom then hovered over you and made you look at him. "Y/n?..." He said still wanting to know. "Tom seriously it nothing important." You said reassuring him. "If it's nothing then why won't you tell me?" He asked smirking knowing he was going to get it out of you. You sighed and said "do you really want to know?" He nodded and you sighed again. "Okayimjustreallyhappyyourcurlsaregrowingback" you said to quickly for him to hear. Well you thought he couldn't. He smirked and said "you miss my curls love?" And as those words left his mouth you began to blush looking down at your lap. He kissed you cheek and went back to laying down on your chest. "Don't worry love, I miss them to."

A/N short one but it's about Toms curls and everyone on missed those. But I do still love his new hair. Request are open!!