How You Guys Make Up

A/N Yayyyyy! Happy ending just because I didn't want there to be a sad ending...

Y/f/f: your favorite flowers

Tom~
You went to your mom's house and she let you stay in your old room. She did ask why but you didn't tell her why. She could see that you. You were in your room crying when you heard a tapping on you window. You opened the window to see Tom outside with y/f/f. You closed the blinds and went back onto your bed. "Y/N Can you please let me into explain." You saint answer. You just turned you back towards the window. "C'mon y/n I cloned up a two story building, it's raining, and I'm soaked." He was right so you got up and opened the blinds again. You saw him and his eyes were red and puffy. Like he was crying. You didn't open the window you were just looking at him. He sighed and said "fine if your not gonna let me in I'll just explain from out here. I did kiss Zendaya" your heart drpped as he said that but then he continued. "But it was just for publicity so people would go see Spider man." You finally looked up and said "Tom how do I know your not lying?" You asked him. "Here I'll give you my phone you can look at me and Zendaya's text messages, all of them. There's also an email between us and John." You opened the window just enough so he could give you the phone. Your fingers slightly touched as he handed you the phone and your heart flutters, as you missed his touch. You first read the messages and it was about how they agrees it would ruin their friendship and that it meant nothing. You thought it was all planned so instead of checking the email you called John (the director). He reassured you that it was planned and it was for plublisity. You looked at Tom and tears started to form in your eyes. You opened the window and he cloned in. Not caring if you got wet or sick you ran up to him and kissed him. He kissed you back and even though he was very cold, when you kissed him he felt warm and comforting.

Harrison~
Harrison's POV
I was at Hannas house and she was sitting on my lap. I couldn't stop thinking about y/n I mean I didn't have sex with Hanna we would just make out... a lot. But then it hit me Hanna isn't here for the long run and even if she was it would just be for money or fame. Hanna just wanted to fool around. I mean she already had her boyfriend for crying out loud. Y/n... Y/N Was with me to be with me and to work into the relationship, work past our problems, and to see if I was the one she would marry and I just let her slip threw my fingers. What the hell is wrong with me. I got up off the couch and grabbed my things. "We're are you going?" Hanna asked. "Some where" I mumbled. "You're not going back to Y/N's house are you?" She asked. "Fuck off Hanna" you snapped back at her and left her house. You drove back to Y/N's house and unlocked the door. You saw her on the couch laying down crying. Her fave was turned toward the back of the couch. "Y/N I'm so sorry. Please forgive me. I love you so much!" She didn't look at me but she did say "once a cheater always a cheater." I keeled down beside her. "Y/N Please I do love you I really do. I was just so scared because our relationship is moving toward and our next step is marriage..." She turned around and looked at me. She moved a strand of hair from my face and said "it didn't have to be we could of gotten a pet or something Harrison. You didn't have to sleep with someone else. You should of talked to me about it." I looked up at her, she had tears in her eyes so I wiped the away. "I know and I'm an idiot for not talking to you and I promise if you take me back I'll be a better boyfriend. I promise." She giggled and kissed me. "Your lucky I love you Osterfield."

Harry~
I ran out of the house and I saw Sam coming out of his car. He saw me runnignso he stopped me. You started screaming but he hugged you and whispered calming words into your ear so you would calm down. He pulled away with a worried look on his face. "Y/N what's wrong?" He asked. You sniffled and managed to say "H-Harry cheated on me". You had finally said it out loud and it made you cry more. Sam looked like he couldn't believe what he heard. "I mean who would cheat on the most nicest girl on the world" he thought. "Come on you can stay with me." He said. You guys were in his car driving to his house when he got his text. You didn't pay much attention to it as you were just replaying what had happened with Harry again and again. "Hey y/n want to go get some ice cream?" You looked at him an me nodded. Your were finally done with your ice cream and were heading back to Sam's house. You entered the house and saw rose petals every where. You looked up and saw Harry standing the with a big bunch of flowers. "Y/N I know flowers isn't going to fix what I did. And I know what I did was so so wrong, stupid, and childish but I know me and you can work through this. Me and you, we work though everything together. I mean c'mon your my partner n' crime" Harry said to you sincerely. "Hey I'm supposed to be your partner n' crime!" Sam said sarcastically. "Go away Sam" you and Harry said at the same time. "This is my house." Sam said annoyed. "Sam!!" You both said again. "Okay okay, I'm leaving." He said leaving to his room. Harry looked back at you and began to say "Y/N I love you so much please take me back." You sighed and said "Harry I don't know..." He put down the b uhmch of roses on a table and he went up to you. He grabbed your nads and said "I know this is going to be hard and you may never fully forgive me but I love you and I know you love me so we work through this because I can not loose you." You sighed and gave his hands a squeeze. "I love you to Harry." You said and pulled him in for a hug. He pulled away from the hug after a minute and kissed you passionatly. "Trust me I am never going to be that dumb ever again."

Peter~
You were back at your house and it felt like your while world was crumbling right in front of you. Peter was what made everything better. He was your while world. With out him you didn't even know who you were, and you just left him. You decided to watch a movie but it was hard when your eyes kept getting filled up with tears and your mind with memories with him. Everything was quiet except for the movie playing and the sudden light tapping on you window. It was Spiderman! "What is he doing here?!" You thought. You opened the window and asked "is anything wrong sir?" He didn't say anything and just entered your room. You closed the window and turned around to Spiderman. "Is there something I could help you with sir?" You asked. He turned to look at you and said "yes by taking me back." You were confused for a second and then realized what he meant. You slowly walked up to him and pulled his mask up. It was already half way up and you already recognized the bone structure. Your breathing hitched a little and you pulled the rest of the mask up. And your suspicions were answered it was Peter. "Peter?" You said quietly. He got closer to you and put on hand of your face. You leaned you fave into his hand and a tear came out of your. He wiped it with his thumb. "Y/N I'm so sorry I didn't tell you. I-I just didn't want you to get hurt and-" but Peter was cut off by your lips crashing onto his. He was shocked at first but he kissed you back. "Peter i can take care of myself." He laughed slightly and said "will you take me back?" "Of course Spider boy" you said giggling. That was his new nickname. He sighed and said "Babeeee, it's Spiderman!"

A/N hope you guys liked this one. Request are open! ❤🕸