How You Guys Break Up

A/N I was writing this and it bummed be out because I'm actually writing about breaking up with the boys I love 😂😭

Tom~
It was a long day for you. You were walking down the street when a magazine at a magazine stand caught you eye. It was Tom and Zendaya kissing. You hadent even proceeded everything when you quickly bought the magazine and ran home. Once you got home you closed the door and you back slid down against the door. You began to cry. "How could he do this to me. Was I just the side chick? 2 god damn years wasted with him!" You heard footsteps coming down the stairs. You quickly got up and walked towards the living room. "Hey babe" Tom said as you walked past him on the stairs. You ignored him and continued to walk to the living room. "Babe...?" Tom asked curious on why you had ignored him. You grabbed a couple things that were yours and then you ran past Tom into your bed room. You closed the door and began to pack your things. You didn't want an explanation from him you just wanted to leave... even if it was from your own home. Tom opened the door and asked "babe what was that about?" You turned around and threw the magazine at him. He grabbed it and he went pale. He looked up at you. "Y/N..." he said to you quietly. "No Tom I don't want to hear it. He walked up to you and grabbed both of your arms. "Please let me explain y/n..." but you didn't want to hear it. "Tom get out. You have a girlfriend to be with." You looked up at him with tears in your eyes. "Yes, you! Your my girlfriend!" He got down in his knees and wrapped his arms around your waist. Your grabbed your bag filled with some of your things and you spaced his grip. "I'm not anymore Tom. I-I'll see you around." You said and walked downstairs trying to hold your tears back.

Harrison~
You were at home on the couch watching a movie. You were watching the movie until you heard the door knob shuffling. You knew it was Harrison so you got up to start dinner. He came into the house and said "Y/N I'm home..." "I'm in the kitchen!" You responded. He walked in and you wrapped your arms around him and kissed him. But he didn't kiss back. "Everything okay?" You asked slightly getting worried. "Yah, yah. Just tired." He said grabbing a beer from the fridge and sat on the couch. You knew he had been working a lot filming his new movie but it had been the same for weeks. Him leaving early then coming back not wanting to do anything. You say next to him and layrd you head on his shoulder. You breathed in through your nose but as you did you smelt a perfume that was not yours. You felt you stomach start to get knots. You smelt him again just in case and your suspicions were correct. You got up mad, "What the hell Osterfrield?! You smell of woman's perfum!" You said to him angrily. He just rolled his eyes and said "you sure it not just yours." He said flatly. You scoufed and threw a pillow at him. "Yah I'm pretty sure!" You paused and your heart dropped when you said "You were with her weren't you..." You asked quietly. He scoufed and said "with who?" Your blood started to boil. He knew who you were talking about. Did he think you were stupid. "Hanna! were you with her?!" You yelled. "Yah. So. What" you looked at him with tears in your eyes. "Get out I'll calm the movers to get your stuff out of my house." He looked up at you shocked. "I pay the bills this isn't your house!" He said getting up off of the couch. "Its my house you just insisted on paying. Now get out before I burn you clothes." He grabbed his phone and wallet but as he was walking towards the door he began to say "your probably going to anyway". "Just get out and go fuck Hanna you asshole!!" You shouted at him. "Whatever" was the last thing he said before he slammed the door close.

Harry~
You've been working a lot recently because you were a model. You locked your house door and began to get the surprise for Harry ready. You were planning on surprising him with a romantic dinner. You planned everything out there were rose petals on the table and lit candles, you were proud. You set the food on the table and went to go get Harry who was upstairs. As you were walking up stairs you heard a girl like voice. You brushed it off because you thought it was just Paddy. You opened the door and both heads in the room turned to look at you. But it wasn't Paddy and Harry or was some blond girls and Harry. Your heart dropped to the bottom of your stomach making you want to throw up. "Y/n..." Harry said with sorrow in his eyes. "This is the skank your with?" The girl who was straddling Harry said with one hand pointing at you. Harry got off the bed making the girl fall off of him. "Y/N I swear this is just a misunderstanding!" Harry pleaded to you. "That's not what you said this morning..." the girl said, who was now walking out of the room. She looked at you up and down and said "skank". "Excuse me!" You pulled on her cheap extensions and yelled "You better run out of this house before I pull out your real hair!" She then grabbed her extensions from off of the floor and ran out of the house. You turned to look at Harry and then said "how could you!" He looked at you and then said "Y/N it's that yours always working and I'm not a Ribbit I need physical contact. But y oiu are always working." You just looked at him with hatred. "I hate you!" You yelled and then ran down stairs. "I-I hate you to!" Harry yelled as you were going down the stairs. You were grabbing your charger, phone and wallet. You were about to leave when you see Harry looking at the set up you made. "Was this for me?" He asked. "No shit asshole" you said to him then started to walk to the door. "Y/N wait!" Harry shouted and stopped you from walking towards the door. "Get out of the way!" You shouted. "No! God damnit y/n can't you just be a normal girl friend and love me!" He shouted back at you. You looked at him shocked and then threw one of the small vases from the set up at him. But you missed. He walked up to you and grabbed your wrist so you wouldn't throw anything else. "Let go of me!" You said to him. He did as you said and you bolted up to the room. You started to pack up your things when Harry came up to the room. "What are you doing?" He asked you confused on why you were packing. "I'm leaving I can't be here anymore. I'll be fully out of here by tomorrow." You said still putting some close in a Nike gym bag. Harry then got on his knees and wrapped his arms around your waist. "Y/N please, please don't leave." Harry pleaded. You had finally escaped his grip and managed to get out if the house.

Peter~
It was you and Peter's 2 year anniversary and you were sat at the table. Peter was already 10 minutes late so you decided to text him. 

Y/N❤✌
Hey Peter, were are you?
Your already 10 minutes late.

It had past 20 minutes since you sent that and he still hadent responded. You sighed and decided to just leave. You went to his apartment to see if he was there and to ask why he stood you up. You knocked on the door and Aunt May answered. "Hey sweetie! What are you doing here?" Aunt May said to you now confused on why Peter wasn't with you. "He stood me up..." You said quietly now looking at the ground. "Oh sweetie in so sorry" Aunt May said and pulled you into a hug. "Here, you can wait in his room while I go to the store to but some things for dinner." You nodded and went into Peter's room. When you entered Peter's room you saw him there but he had a black eye and a busted eye. You ran up to him and crouched in front of him. "Peter what happened?!" You asked him worried. "Ugh nothing, nothing" he said standing up. "Peter... What happened?" You asked now getting worried. "Peter you have to tell me you stood me up for god sakes. On our 2 year anniversary!" You said tears now forming in your eyes. He quickly went up to you and wiped away your tears. "I know and I'm sorry it's just the Stark intern-" "of course the Stark internship" you scoffed interuppting him. "Y/n..." Peter said trying to get you to understand. "No it's okay Peter I get it. The internship is just more important than me, and also you life I mean look at you." You said looking down at the ground. He pulled your chin so you were looking at him. "Y/N You know that's not true." You turned around and turned the door knob. "Peter i love you but if you can't even find time for me anymore I can't do this anymore. I'm sorry..." You quickly got out of the room and closed the door before he answered. You ran out of his apartment and left to your house. To bad you only lived above him.

A/N I was going to do Sam but I couldn't think if anything. Sorry if you wanted to see a part with him. If you do just request it and I'll make a part for him!