Geekie Peter

A/N Cute imagine about Peter ;)

Plot: You are moving to Queens and while everything is being put into the apartment you meet a really geekie guy.

The movers were moving everything in while your mom directed them where to place everything. You stood in the hallway so you wouldn't get into anyone's way. You heard a door open. It was your neighbor. "Yes Aunt May! I'll be safe! May it's the Stark internship! Yes I have to go!" he whined. Stark? As in Tony, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist, Stark? Or should you say Iron Man? Possibly one of the best superheroes ever... mm he's up there with Spidey-boy. Your thoughts were interrupted by a clumsy boy who bumped into you making his stuff fall. "I'm so sorry!" he said not making eye contact with you as he proceeded to get his stuff from the ground. "It's fine." you say as you get down to help him gather his things. He finally makes eye contact with you. "I-I'm P-Peter" he stutters. You smile at him. He was sooo cute and you got this dorky vibe off of him. "Hi I'm y/n" you tell him. He reaches out his hand for you to shake. You shake his hand. "A-are you neighborhood" he says still shaking your hand. He noticed he said it wrong. "I-I mean are you new to the neighbor?" he says failing once again. You laugh. "Yeah, i'm neighborhood. I'm new to the neighbor" you say mocking him. He smiles weakly. He is still shaking your hand. You look down at your hands. He notices and his hands get all clammy and sweaty so he pulls apart. "Sorry! I'm sorry.. again" he says. He checks his watch. "Uh i have to get going but it was very, very nice meeting you!" he emphasized the very. "Good luck at the internship!" you yell at him. He comes back "How did you-?" he asked. "You were kinda yelling it..." you assured him. "Ohhh" he said realizing how loud he actually was when he was talking to his aunt. He looks back at you again. Staring you up and down. He gave a little sigh. "Umm... aren't you going to be late??" you question him. He realized how awkward he looked while admiring you. "Oh! Oh, right!" he says running downstairs. You smile to yourself and start blushing... "Bye Peter!" You shout after.

A/N this is from the other story Lost on this account! You guys should go check it out! Request are open.