Ice Cream

A/N this is how I would react TBH

"You guys won't believe what Tom did yesterday!!" You yelled walking into a coffeshop were Harry, Harrison, Jacob, and Zendaya were. Tom just groaned as you dragged him beside you. "What'd he do now?" Jacob asked. "What didn't he do?!" Zendaya joked. "True."Harrison said. "Hey!" Tom yelled. "She has a point, Tom. I mean who breaks their nose 3 times?!" Harry said. Tom just sighed and sat down. "Okay back to my story!" You said sitting next to Tom in between him and Jacob. "So I was at the photo shoot from yesterday, right." You said and they nodded intrigued about what you were going to say. "... and I ask Tom if he can get me some icecream...." You continue. "So I go 'Tom can you order me some icecream?" You say. "And he says no!" You yell. Everyone looks at him like he killed someone. "What?!" He shrugged. "I'm not done!" You snapped. "Oh god." Tom rolled his eyes. "So I'm like, 'why not?' And he's like 'Because you haven't eaten a proper meal yet'." You told them. "And then I was like 'I'm a grown ass woman!! I can have ice cream if I want to!!" You yelled. "Yah you can!" Jacob yelled back. You high five him. "Then Tom was like 'Uh, no! You need to have a full course meal before dessert!" You told them. "Did you get the icecream?" Harry asked you. "Yah." Tom mumbled. "Did you get it for her?" Harrison asked. He looked at you and then back at him. "I had to! She wouldn't stop yelling! She even threatened to leave me!" He yelled. Harry and Zendaya laughed while Jacob and Harrison looked at you disappointed. "Well that's your fault for not getting me icecream in the first place." You mumbled. "Y/N!!" They all yelled. "What?!"

A/N ik it's short and crappy but this idea just came to me at 1 in the morning.