Cuddles

A/N this is a preference of how all of the boys cuddle you.

Tom Cuddles
With Tom there is always are cuddles. You could be doing work and Tom would just lay with his stomach down, one arm around you and the other under your arm so you can play with his hair. But most of the time it's you being the little spoon feeling protected under his arms.

Harrison Cuddles
You and Harrison mostly cuddle either on the couch or each others beds. When your cuddling it's mostly when your cold. Which is always. Your dancing him and your face us in the crook of his neck while his arm is around you. Your hands are on his chest and he has you pulled in very closely so he can warm you up.

Harry Cuddles
Harry doesn't love to cuddle but he does when he's grumpy or tired. When grumpy or tires he'll stomp into your room and get into bed. He'll pull you in close and put one leg around your legs. He then let's one of your arms slip out to play with his hair which leads him to falling asleep.

Sam Cuddles
Sam is the best person to cuddle. He's body is always warm and comforting. You stuff your face is on his chest while his arms are around your waist. But with one hand he always plays with your hair which calms you down into a deep slumber.

Peter Cuddles
Peter lives cuddles. No matter what, if your mad at him or upset with him he somehow manages to get you to cuddle him. Peter normally will be the big spoon and pull you in close breathing in your scent. Unless he's feeling grumpy, tired, or is just acting like a kid who needs a cuddle, when that happens he's the little spoon.

A/N Tbh the whole time I was writing this I just wanted a cuddle from one of them.