Pregnant

A/N look who's finally updating on here 😂

"Oh god... Oh no" you thought to yourself. You held the pregnancy test up in front if you. "I can't be. We're always so careful." You took another one and there it was. The two lines that scared you. It wasn't that you weren't happy about the baby, you were just scared. Scared about how Tom would react. If he would be mad at you or leave you making you raise your child alone. You wanted this child but you were unsure if he did too. I mean his career did just began to grow and it still is. With Spider man and now with filming Chaos Walking you had no idea what he would do or what he would think. But you thought because you wanted this child you would try to tell him by surprising him. You put the test in a small box wrapped it and put it on your bed. You went out and bought a baby outfit and a card. When you came out you put the outfit under the present and you decided to write in the card.

In the card

Thomas Stanley Holland

I love you with a great passion and I know you love me with that passion. So with this letter I hope you will still love me as much. I will respect you decision, whatever it is. I hope you are happy and just remember I will always, always love you.

Y/N Y/M/N Y/L/N

You put everything back and went down stairs to wait for Tom. About an 1 and a half later you heard the knob moving indicating someone was opening the door. You stood up and waited in front if the door. Tom opened the door and seemed shocked when you where there. "Oh hey darling." Tom said coming up to you and kissing you on the head. "I missed you on set set today." He said. "I missed you to. Uh want dinner?" He nodded and you began to make something.

Time skip

"Babe can you get my phone from upstairs?" You yelled from the kitchen. Your plan was for Tom to think he was going to get your phone (which you had with you) but instead of finding your phone he would find the surprise you left on the bed.

Toms POV
"Babe can you get my phone?" Y/N asked. "Yah" I yelled back and ran up the stairs. I got to our room and opened the door but when I opened it I saw something on the bed. It was a wrapped box on top of what looked like a small cloth and a card leaning  on it with my name on it. I opened it and read it. I started to tear up but they were not tears of sadness but of happiness. The love of my life is bearing my child and it is the best thing that could ever happen. I heard something shuffling behind me and I turned around and saw y/n. Tears formed in mine and her eyes. "Are you really pregnant?" I asked inching closer to her. She nodded with her eyes closed with her hand over her mouth. I finally wrapped my arms around her and embraced her in a tight hug. "I love you so so much." I managed to say through my tears. Y/N sighed with relief and said "I love you to Tom."

A/N Sorry I haven't been able to update but thank you guys so much for 16K already! We literally just hit 15K this morning! I love you all so much.