But Why is it On Me

A/N this is not a smut it's just an imagine or a fluff.

"Y/N!!" Yelled Sam. "What the hell did you do?!" You snickered already knowing what he was talking about but still proceeded to ask as innocently as you could. "What do you mean?" He walked over to you from standing in front of the mirror and pointed at the fresh hickey on his neck. "Oh you know what I mean." He said pointing to the red and purple mark on his neck. "Sam its called a hickey..." you said getting off of the bed and walking to the bathroom. "I know that but why is it on me?" He asked. You turned on your heels to face him and said "because that is what you get for teasing me all day... but don't be so mad I already know you enjoyed it.." And you were right he did but he could already her the jokes the boys were gonna make. "Yah, okay I did but I can't have this on me everyone will see." He said slightly annoyed. "Sam sweetie it's okay you can just use some of my concealer and no one will see." You reassured him. "Yah okay but just so it's fair I get give you one." He said and before you could protest Sam grabbed you wedding style and threw you one the bed.

Let's just say instead of matching tattoos you guys had matching hickeys. And the rest was history.

A/N Tbh idk what this is but I still wanted to update it on here. Also sorry it's short.