16- Owl her

Harry's POV

Me and Draco are just leaving potions and heading to the great hall to eat super when Draco asks me why my patrons was a fox.

"Um well I think it's because Me and the person I like are both curious and The person I like is also graceful and I'm strong and powerful but we are both really just people who are big softies on the inside who just want to have fun but we can't show that side of us." I say looking at him as we enter the great hall.

"Oh your not gonna tell me who your like are you?" Draco asks with an annoyed expression on his face.

"Nope." I say with a smile walking over to the Gryffindor table.

"Damn it. Do you think I can sit with you at the Gryffindor table I don't know anyone at the Slytherin my age." Draco says with a worried look in his eyes while he stares at the Slytherin table.

"Yea sure but be nice to Ron and Hermione please." I say walking sitting down next to Ron with Hermione I front of us and Draco sits beside her while nodding his head to answer me.

"Hello mudblo- Er granger" he corrects himself after I rose and eyebrow at him.

"Hello Draco." She says not looking up from her book still.

We all ate and talked about random stuff like quidditch, candy, the Weasley's shop and other stuff until it was time to head back.

"Well Bye mione ron, I better go do my potions homework." I say standing up with Draco to head back to the ROR.

"Oh and your DADA essay is on rons bed." I whisper to them with a wink and turn to leave the hall again with Draco.

"You do there essays for them?" Draco asks once we get back to the ROR.

"Well yea I mean I am the best person at DADA alive sooooo I do it for them." I say sassily while flipping my non existent hair making him chuckle.

"Alright well I'm bored." I say flopping on the couch dramatically with a loud sigh.

"Well why don't you hang out with your other friends?" Draco says sitting down on the chair next to me cause... well there's no more room on the couch I just flopped on.

"Hmmm I'll send melody an owl I haven't seen her in a while." I say sitting up and grabbing parchment and quill to write.

"Like melody as in melody grindle in Slytherin?" He asks me with wide eyes.

"Um yea why?" I ask looking up at him with a confused expression.

"Well melody come off as... well scary I just never thought you would be friends with her. Don't get me wrong she's super kind and funny though." Draco says looking at me with a small smile.

"Oh well yea we met at a cafe in hogsmade when I took you there one time." I say writing melody a letter asking if she wanted to come hang out for a bit in the ROR with me and Draco when Draco just "ohs" is response.

I head to the kitchen to grab an apple to eat while walking back to the couch only to hear a nock at the door.

I walk over and open it and see a smiling melody with her muggle clothes on.
↡ ↡ ↡

(That's her hair,shoes,earrings,skirt, and shirt)

"Hey melody" I say to her as she walks inside.

"Hey harry" She says with a smile walking into the living room with me right behind her.

"Hey DC what's up." Draco says to melody not even looking up from his book.

"DC? What's that mean?" I ask him.

"Oh everyone in Slytherin calls me DC which is short for dark and creepy cuz of how I dress." Melody says with a smile and Draco finally looks up from his book.

"Holy shit Mel you look amazing! You look older... well obviously your 4 years older then what I remember but god you look amazing. you finally grew your hair out! Did you curl it? And oh my god your shoes!!!! Did you get your ears pierced again! It looks so good and oh my god you snake bite piercing! I love your top to! Where did you go shopping? You neeeeed to take me next time! And who did your makeup? Did you do that? You need to teach me! How did you get your hair to have that much volume and shine?! Oh. My. God. Your belly button is pierced! Holy shit MEL what the hell you look like a damn queen teach me your ways oh wise one." Draco says to Mel while walking around her looking at her outfit and grabbing her hair to look at it, lifting up her arms to see her shirt bending over to look at her shoes, and grabbing her face then pulling it close too look at her makeup while Mel just poses over and over again.

"Yesssss gurlllll work it." Draco yells clapping as melody walks up and down posing and flipping her long hair but then bursts out laughing.

"Oh god Draco I missed you." Melody says walking up to Draco and hugging him.

"Oh and yes I will take you shopping this summer it's this muggle place called a mall with like 50 different types of stores with a bunch of clothes, makeup, shoes, nail stuff and hair stuff you have to go with me and I finally figured out how to do makeup like look at my eyebrows they are amazing and my lips and eyeshadow ohhhhh my god and I've learned how to do contour remember I was practicing for like ever in 4th year?!" Melody says sitting down next to Draco on the couch.

"Omg yes and you were getting all mad cause you couldn't get your eye liner "sharp enough to stab a bitch." I believe your exact words were." Draco says in a girl mocking voice making both me and melody laugh.

"Oh my god yes there was something wrong with me back then." Melody says

"There still is." Me and Draco say at the same time and we both turn to look at each other with a straight face before we all burst out laughing.

The three of us talked for another good 2 hours about random stuff and then she had to leave so she could get back to the Slytherin dorms before curfew and then me and Draco headed to bed with smiles on our faces.

'Maybe Draco won't hate me when he's older again.' I think to myself before falling asleep with a smile on my face.

——————————————

Another chapter is done I bright melody in this again because she hasn't been in for a couple chapters and I really like her so ya and omg guys thank you so much for 7.k reads!!!