Chapter 74

Chapter 74

Annie Pov.

3 Months Later

Ms. Everdeen wraps him in a blanket and then puts him in my arms. I already love him, he barely has any hair, but it's the exact same color as Finnick's.

"What's his name?" Ms. Everdeen asks.

"Finnick." I answer.

She smiles. He opens his eyes after I say his dad's name. They're sea green. The exact same as Finnick's. I start to cry.

"I'm glad you like the name," I whisper to him. "I borrowed it from someone very special."

"I'll try to check you guys out as soon as I can." Ms. Everdeen says. "You have three visitors."

"Can you send them up in five minutes?" I ask.

"Sure, I'll leave you two alone for now." she says.

"When you're a little older, I'll take you to the beach, everyday. We'll bring you and I snacks, I'll teach you how to swim, I'll even try to show you how to catch fish. I want to show you everything that your dad would want to show you." I whisper and he falls asleep.

Kim, Xavier, and Nixon come through the door.

"Hi," I whisper. "Boys, be quiet he's sleeping."

"Already a protective mom." Nixon whispers.

"He's so cute," Kim whispers.

"Want to hold him?" I ask.

Her face lights up and she nods. I put him into her arms. She holds him for awhile. I kind of want him back.

"Want him back?" she asks as if she read my mind.

I nod and I hold him again. "So, can he call you guys aunt and uncles?" I ask.

"Yea!" Xavier gets excited, "Uncle Xavier."

"Auntie Kim." Kim says.

I kiss his small forehead gently, he opens his eyes for a second and I stare into them, seeing his dad.