Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Annie Pov.

I wake up and my arm is sore. Probably from yesterday. I sprained it but it wasn't hurting till today. I notice Finnick isn't here. Where is he? I walk out of my room. I notice Mags is gone to.

"Where's Finnick?" I ask.

"Good morning to you to Annie." Nixon says sarcastically and I roll my eyes. Nixon, Xavier, and Kim are playing cards. "Him and Mags went to some victors meeting, I honestly don't know. He was vague with the details."

"Oh, ok." I say confused. "Did he say when they would be back?"

He shakes his head no in response. Where did he go? Why didn't he tell me where he was going or leave me a note? Should I be worried about this? I trust him, but stuff like this, doesn't make it very easy.

------------------------------------------

Finnick Pov.

I get a call from the phone on the side table in Annie and my room. I answer it.

"Hello?" I ask, whoever is calling probably knows I just woke up.

"Hello, Mr. Odair. If you want things to get better Panem, for you and Annie, I suggest you meet me at the Aesthete Hotel. We are in room number 13 on the 2nd floor. Also please bring Mags along if you decide to go." The man on the phone tells me.

I think for a second. I've always been a risk taker, and if this person is tricking me, I could fight him off if I had to. I get dressed quickly, I wake up Mags. She nods her head, saying she'll go. I see Nixon, he asks me where I'm going so I'm purposely vague with the information. I don't tell Annie anything, I don't want her worrying. I go to the hotel the man told me to meet him at. I go to room thirteen on floor two. He opens the door, I would recognize this man anywhere, it's shockingly a game-maker, Plutarch Heavensbee.