Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Finnick Pov.

I know I'm being nice to her now, but when we're out of here, I'm going to make sure she doesn't jump into a glass window again. The doctor comes in and tells me that when she wakes up she can leave. I wait for her to wake up and just stare at her thinking, 'I can't believe how many times I've almost lost you.' She wakes up.

"The doctor said you can go." I tell her instantly.

"Good, I don't like hospitals." she says and we check out of the hospital.

When we get back I take Annie up to the roof. I sit down with her, giving her a serious look, she starts laughing.

"Why are you laughing?" I ask trying not to laugh myself.

"Because, you look like a parent that's going to yell at it's kid." She tells me.

I start laughing to, "I was going to have a serious conversation with you."

She smiles because this probably sounds stupid to her. "About what?"

"We have to control your flashbacks, you tried to jump off of a five story building!" I explain.

"I know, I told you I'm sorry." She apologizes again.

"Telling me your sorry doesn't reassure me you won't do it again. So the doctor gave me some more medicine for you." I tell her.

"Okay, I won't do it again." she says.

"You said that last time." I mumble sadly.

"Finn!" she yells.

"I thought I was going to lose you, I didn't know what to do. We just have to make sure you're careful." I explain.

"I know," she looks at me for a while and then adds, "You should know by now that you won't lose me even if you try."

I know she says that I make her forget why she's mad at me, but she does the same thing. She's impossible to be mad at for more than an hour, that's my record. "You're so hard to be mad at."

She rolls her eyes, "that's what you do to me, except I don't try to, you do."

"That's because, I hate when you're mad at me." I grin.

"Yea, I hate being mad at you." she smiles. Wait, why am I mad at her?

We stay on the roof, and watch the stars. I honestly can't remember why I'm mad at her.