Chapter 70

Chapter 70

Finnick Pov.

Why does she make saying goodbye so hard for me? It's hard enough, but I can't deal with it. I'll never be used to it, I'm so worried about her. I've been away from her for five minutes and I'm already panicking. I feel lost. I'm the waves, I need my moon. But I don't have her, so I feel like I don't exist, I feel completely empty.

------------------------------------------

Annie Pov.

I sit in the hospital. I recognize the woman from my wedding, I'm pretty sure this is Katniss's mother.

"Excuse me," I say and it comes out quieter than I thought. My voice is probably sore from screaming.

"Yes?" she turns around.

"Are you, Katniss's mom?" I ask.

"Yes, you might have seen me at your wedding, which I really enjoyed." she tells me. "It felt like a break from reality, everyone got to have fun."

I smile. "Sorry for the panic and everything,"

"Don't worry about it." She says.

"I needed to come to the doctor anyways, I haven't been feeling very well lately."

"Okay, well, I'll take a look." She comes over to me, asking what doesn't feel well.

"My head is kind of hurting, which happens anyways, but more than usual. But the main pain comes from my stomach." I tell her.

"Hm, let me go ask one of the other doctors something real fast." she says and I nod.

She comes back with another doctor, I remember him, he stitched up my cuts on the hovercraft.

"How are you Annie?" he asks.

"Okay, my stomach is just, hurting like crazy." I say.

"Let me take a look." he says.

He examines different things for ten minutes or so. He whispers something to Ms. Everdeen and she nods in agreement. What are they saying about me? I want to ask what's wrong with me but I don't.

"Annie," Ms. Everdeen starts.

"Yes?" I ask nervously.

"You're, pregnant."