Harry Doesn't Share Food

A/N This is for my friend lovebugrumors hope you enjoy! And check out her imagines book, it's really good! :)

"Harry come on!" You pleaded to your boyfriend for the millionth time. "No y/n there mine!" He said for the millionth time. This time you guys were at a restaurant having dinner because neither of you wanted to cook. (Because neither of you knew how. But I didn't say that...) "Just one French frie Harry!" You whined. "No y/n and that's final." You pouted but accepted it.

Time skip to next day at the coffee house

"Can you believe he wouldn't give me a fry!" You said in disbelief to Sam. "Who?" He asked looking up from his magazine. "Harry! He wouldn't give me a single fry!" You told him still angry from yesterday while Harry just rolled his eyes. "Oh yah, no Harry doesnt share food." He said. "What why?" You asked but before you could answer Tom walked in. "Hey everyone." He said sitting next to you. "Hey Tom!" All 3 of you said. "Tom can you believe Harry wouldn't give me one small French fry?!" You said to him. "Ohhhh no you didn't ask for some of his food, did you?" He asked worried. You shook your head. "Yah why?" You said confused. "HARRY doesn't share food. At all. The other say we were at breakfast and I tried to grab one of his grapes and he wouldn't let me!" You looked at Harry shocked and then back at Tom. "He wouldn't let you have a grape!" You said in disbelief. "Not me, Paddy!" He said. You looked back at Harry shocked while he looked annoyed, slouching in his chair. "You didn't give your baby brother a grape!" You said shocked still. "HARRY doesn't share food!" He yelled pointing at himself.

Time skip to another dinner

"Harry you love me right?" You asked your boyfriend. "Of course love." He said eating his chicken. "You love me so much that you won't get mad if I do this-" and as quick as you could your grabbed on of his French fries and put it into your mouth. He looked up at you shocked while you just smirked in the middle of chewing. "Babe did you just?"  "Mhm" you nodded while still chewing. He looked down all grumpy and crossed his arms. "You're lucky I love you babe." He mumbled. "No you're lucky I love you." You said pulling his chin up with your finger. He looked down and said, "Yah I am." You laughed "I love you to Harry."

A/N this one is short but I really liked it. Request are open.