26. YOUR DARKEST FEAR .IV.

Andy enjoys the cool breeze of the evening air at his family's lake house. He had heard the news of the death of his friends. If it's true that Trance is on a killing spree to kill them, he won't find him here. He feels relieved to be away from the lunatic town surrounded by death. He feels sad, yes. But there's nothing he can do.

He was about to get ready for a bath when he saw a shadow passes outside his door. He looks up at his room's entrance. "Who's there?" He asked. He was afraid if a burglar barged into the house. His mom and dad went out for grocery shopping so it was only him at the lake house. They can't be back so soon.

He walks to the door and take a look outside at the empty corridor. No one was there. He went back inside his room and grabbed his phone. He thought of calling the cops just in case if there are robbers in his house. He dials the number but all he can hear is static sound coming through his phone. He quickly pulls it away from his ear. "What the hell?" He muttered. He looks up at his door again and is in great shock to see Trance leaning against it.

"Boo," Trance spoke, teasing him in a way. That simple word made Andy stumbled down to the ground and hit his head hard on the floor. He fainted.

֍֎֍

When Andy opens his eyes, he realizes that he is somehow floating in the air. He struggles to hold a side of his head. His head is bleeding. It must be due to the impact on the floor before. His vision was a bit blurry at first. Was he tied to a tree or something that he is in the air? He thought. But when he can see clearly, to his horror, he is floating in the air, hovering above the water of the lake behind his lake house. There's no rope tying him. He screams in great terror for he can't believe what is happening. Then he saw Trance levitating on the surface of the water steadily. He had a wicked smile on his face. "Hey, you! This is not funny! What did you do to me? How did you get me like this?" He asked. He didn't have any theory left in his head except that maybe Trance is a psychic or some kind of a mutant like those from X-Men series. "Put me down!" He ordered.

Trance let out a low laugh evilly. "Gladly..." He said. "But you have to wait for my little 'friends' to arrive first," he continued.

"Friends?! What friends?!" Andy asked.

Trance laughs again. And the laugh ended with a distorted voice of a growl and whisper. His eyes are red and glowing now. "They're here..." He said in that horrible voice.

Andy crooks his eyebrow in wonder and terror. He then looks down at the lake waters. His greatest fear is coming to life. Down there, in the water, crocodiles are swimming back and forth. They look hungry and vicious. "ARghhh!! Noooo!!! Please! Don'TTT! I'm sorry. Forgive me, Trance! Forgive me! I'll do anything...just please...let me go!" Andy begged.

"Let you go? Okay," Trance said and he snaps his finger. Andy falls down to the water as gravity took hold of him once more. Trance only smiles sinisterly as he looks down on Andy being eaten alive by the animals.