19. NUMBER NINE A GUN TO THE HEAD

Chris takes his father's gun from the drawer slowly. There's no stopping to this. He puts the gun to his head. He has to do this. He just has to. William smiles as he is reading his thoughts. Chris is scared as hell that he wants to piss in his pants but he just couldn't. His body won't react to how he wanted it to be. What a torture... Chris pulls the trigger.

֍֎֍

~1 year and 2 months prior~

Chris made Trance kneels to his ground. "You like dick, right? Now, suck!" He ordered. He is forcing Trance to do oral to him and Trance refuses to do it. He tries to fight against Chris with all his might. He is crying and had his face bruised from the punches from Chris. Chris then hits Trance one more time on the face and zips his trousers up. "You're gonna pay, Trance!" He warned. He then left Trance there on the floor bucking his knees in pain from the punches.

֍֎֍

~1 year and 1 month prior~

"Hey guys," Chris calls up to Peter, Noah, Anthony, Justin, and Andy. "I got an idea. Why don't you guys just... you know... rape Trance for once?" He suggested.

"What?! We're not even gay, Chris," Justin ridiculed Chris.

"You don't have to be gay to rape someone who's gay, Justin," Chris said.

"Yeah..." Noah nodded. "That'll teach him not to show his faggot ass around anymore," Noah agreed to the idea.

Andy leans back on his chair. "Well, Trance is pretty cute actually. I wouldn't mind fucking him," Andy said.

"You asshole! Are you gay?!" Anthony asked while laughing. They all laugh aloud at that remark.

"No I'm not, silly," Andy defended himself. "It's just that I think I'll enjoy it, that's all."

"So, Peter?" Chris asked.

Peter simply shrugged with little interest.

֍֎֍

Trance falls down hard on the pavement. His eyesight is getting blurry. He then feels his limbs are weakening. He can't move his hands and legs. "Okay, William. I'm sorry!" Trance begged.

William only squats next to him in anger. "I'm warning you, Trance. If you let Peter lay one more finger on you, I'll leave you like this!" He hissed.

"I'm sorry..." Trance begged again.

"You will be like this if it weren't for me. I made your eyesight clear and I made you move just fine! Waking up from a coma, you think everyone as such luxury?! If it weren't for me, you'll be like this! So, you need to appreciate me more. Understand?" He threatened.

"Yes," Trance answered. "Please..." He begged.

William looks down on Trance. His eyes are greedy like a wolf. He then closes his eyes, trying to calm himself down. It was just a kiss... Just one kiss... He chanted in his mind. He then nods and touches Trance's wrist. Now, Trance can see clearly and move normally again. "If you let him kiss you again, Trance, I'll kill you myself," he threatened. He then gets up from the squat and starts to walk away. He didn't mean it. Death is too easy. If Trance betrays him, he'll make sure he receives fate worse than death.

"Wait! What about the payment?" Trance asked.

"I don't want it," William said and walks farther away from Trance in anger.

Trance crooks his eyebrow. He couldn't understand William at all. It looks like jealousy but he dared not think that it is. He dared not to believe that the devil might be falling for him. Because he believes in that, there's no way for him to go back.