The Devil's Lover: Afterword (2023.04.06)

I never got to write an afterword for this story. I had too many author's note here and they're messy so I'll just sum up whatever that had happened and will take down those notes.

First of all, I was too ambitious to make a visual novel for this book. But my laptop crashed and I've lost a lot of precious data so I gave up. Also, I was so busy I no longer have time to do it. Coding the game really took time. So, I apologize again to everyone for this dream that will remain a dream 🤣.

However, I might make an audiobook for this novel. I am currently making one for 'White over Red'. I'm not a pro and still a virgin narrator so be gentle if you decide to listen to them. They might suck but I didn't do it because I want to gain anything out of it. It was just for fun.

Secondly, in my previous notes, I've informed of Hinovel apps that had bought non-exclusive copyright for this book. You can check it out there if you want but I know what you're thinking. Why bother? When you've finished reading the book here 😏. I understand... Some other platforms where you can find this book would be Tapas and Inkitt. You can buy the Amazon copy too if you want.

Lastly, I want you all to know that William and Trance made appearances in my other book which is 'Dark Beauty'. I hope you guys could open your heart to check out that book but I'd like to warn you beforehand... If you think 'The Devil's Lover' is dark, it's gonna get even darker in 'Dark Beauty'. So, proceed with caution.

Now that I've addressed all those above, I'll move on to talk about how I was inspired to write this book. I don't really remember much because I started writing this back in 2013 but if I'm not mistaken, two things inspired me for this. One is 'Sleepy Hollow' movie. The one with Johny Depp and Christina Richie in it. But the scene that sparked up my imagination was at the end when the headless horseman took the woman on his horse, kissed her lips 'till she bled, and dragged her with him to hell. 😊 Yeah. Christopher Walken played the headless horseman in that movie. He was such a dilf, I dare say. Or now maybe gdilf haha. As for the second one...... Of course it's 'Black Butler' anime! "Your wish is my command..." Lalalala the scene where Bob was chased by William when he was jogging might give you the hint😝.

I'd also like to talk about the offshoot chapters. Let me be honest, I only wrote them due to two reasons. One was when I have a writer block with the main story and two was because I was bored. However, I'm really proud of those oneshots. I like to write things with an ending that could cause discomfort to readers. I don't know why, maybe I'm a sadist? But I didn't dare to write a BE for my story because let's face it... even me, myself and I would cry or feel depressed for a whole month if I read a tragedy so yeah, I can't be that evil to everyone else. However, there are BE that (even though I would still be depressed) are acceptable because there are no other way out or to lament something about society. BE sometimes make us think more critically about important issues in life. Those kind of BE would be acceptable for me. But if someone write BE that when I read and I feel like it doesn't have to be that way, I really feel like killing the author!!!

Oops I talked too much. Lol. I'm gonna end it now...

I hope to write more stories that would make you all sick, uncomfortable, and also probably make you all think about humanity and life itself. If you finish reading my work and you kept thinking about it, that would already make me feel like I did a good job at writing. But I don't really mind even if you forget about it hahaha. I know some would hate the things I write and that's okay too. People have different tastes but if you like mine, I would continue to entertain you guys 'till the day I die. Goodbye and love you all from the bottom of my heart.

Love,
K

🥀🥀🥀