8. ANOTHER PAYMENT [Mature]

Trance can hear Bob's grunting from being choked by the rope at the other end of the woods. He smiles slightly at the sound. But after that, he trembles. "Am I doing the right thing, William?" He asked.

William wears his same old carefree face. His lips curve into a devilish smile at the question by Trance. "Hey, that's 'nice' Trance's asking. The 'new' Trance has no soul, remember?" He reminded Trance.

Trance shivers a little. He then gets a bit angry. "It's your fault! You are carrying around my soul that whenever I'm near you, I come to 'feel' again," Trance hissed. "Just get rid of it! I hate it!"

"Tch tch tch...," William clicks his tongue. "Be patience, my dear. Where's the fun in that?" William asked, making Trance even more annoyed. "I want you to feel when you're around me."

"The hell is that supposed to mean?!" Trance asked William angrily.

"By Hell, you are damn cute when you're angry, Trance. You know that you can't even be this angry to others. Look what your soul can do to you. It can make you fill yourself with emotions. That. Is. The most. Beautiful thing about humans," William commented lengthily.

Trance looks at William quizzically. "So? I'm supposed to care because?" Trance is being sarcastic since he finds no relevance to what William had just said.

"If you haven't lived for more than an epoch, I guess you wouldn't understand," William calculated and then he quickly places his thumb on Trance's chin. "Just pay me," he ordered and forcibly kisses Trance's lips. He got Trance leaning against the tree. He explores Trance's mouth with his tongue causing pleasurable tingle to every spot. Trance can feel himself getting chilled to the bone. William always makes him nervous.

William then breaks the kiss slowly, leaving Trance somehow wanting for more as he gasps for air. The kiss makes him breathless. It was most probably because he's too nervous. What the hell? Trance thought. He shouldn't be this nervous. This wasn't the first time he kisses a guy and this surely wasn't the first time he and William kiss. Maybe it's the surroundings of the woods that made him nervous. The coldness of the night air and the darkness of the area...

Trance moans a little as he feels William's tongue running on the skin of his neck. William got excited by the moan. "There's a nice ring to your moan," William commented.

That comment made Trance embarrassed and he covers it up by being angry. "Shut up!" He hissed. "Are we going to do it here?" He asked.

"Do what?" William asked, teasing Trance.

"Don't pretend like you don't understand."

"Seriously, do what, Trance?"

Trance sighs. William sometimes can get him on his nerve. "Okay. Are you going to fuck me here?" He asked, stressing the word 'fuck'.

William grins like a child winning a candy bar. "Yup," he answered shortly. The short answer makes Trance feels like the question he threw was a waste of time. Trance sighs again. "Take your pants off and hold on to the tree," William then ordered. Trance didn't want to waste any more time. Being with William makes him feel restless enough. So, he quickly abides to his order. As he holds on to the tree, he feels his opening is being stretched to the limits by William's hardened huge dick. They're doing it dry yet again. He closes his eyes as he endures the pain and the whispering from William's lips brushing on his ear, "I love you."

Is he hearing things right? Trance had no idea. But as William moves inside of him, with his soul attached to William, he decides to believe it for a while. He heard those words before from lips of a liar... and a traitor... He is not going to be a fool again. He is not going to be nice again. He had given all of himself to that person only to be crushed by him like a fragile glass. No. He's not going back there. That's it. I'm sorry but I'm all out of nice, he monologues a conversation to himself, to assure himself that he's not who he was. Not anymore. Tears run down his cheeks as he thought of that person and he drowns himself in the pain and pleasure from the thrusting.

֍֎֍

Trance pierces the tree's trunk with his nails as William thrusts in and out of him from behind. He disregards the pain on his nails against the hard trunk. He can feel blood seeping out from in between his nails and the skin beneath it. This is no longer strange to him as he is fully aware now that... he likes the pain.

His other hand strokes his own dick as he savors the pleasure being thrust by William. He likes to hear William panting and loves the feel of his hot breath against his ear. He moans, closes his eyes and let himself go with the flow. When he finally reached his peak, he lets his dick ejaculate the sticky white liquid out. His body twitches from the orgasm. He can feel the man behind him smirks shortly, ridiculing him, before he starts to move faster in and out of him.

They both moan in the pleasure that hold them close. It's always a wonder of how much pain can give you pleasure and how much sin can give you satisfaction. It's a rush that's hard to be explained with words. A rush you know you'll feel only when you feel it. A feeling that will be forgotten once it's over... Forgetting it is what makes it has some sort of control over you. Because you would want to have the taste of it all over again... That's what makes sex addictive. Isn't so?

William moans louder and finally spurts his semen inside of Trance. Human's body is strange to him... though this is not the first time he uses a human's form, it's just 'different' when he is with Trance. It's like holding something in him for so long and finally only be able to release it. It's still is... a dark secret he meant to keep. He smiles slightly to himself. No one will ever find out the real truth...