Offshoot. FAIRYTALES UNTOLD 1: Peter Pan. [Mature]

I've wondered countless of times as to why people fall in love. And I have all the answers that I think would suit my own understanding of this very complex human's emotion. But the more I think I understand, the more I'm aloof to any connection with human beings. When people love you, they become very scary. But I can always use love to my own advantage. To get what I want. That's all that's worth living for.

"Wendy, do you want an adventure?" was the question asked by me towards the boy who possesses one of the saddest blue eyes I had ever seen. I almost fall in love only by looking into those eyes, I think. Almost. Or maybe not. Maybe it was lust.

He smiles at me. Even his smile looks sad despite of the fact that it seems like he had tried his hardest to conjure up the smile. I believe that was the most genuine smile he could produce. "What sort of adventure?" He inquired.

I smile back at him with a warm and friendly smile as an answer. I pull both of his hands and place them on my chest as I said; "to a land where you will never grow old. You will always be happy. You can play all day and you will never have to dwell with any responsibilities of an adulthood you'll soon come to face."

"Happy? There's a place like that?" He displays interest on his face as he laid the questions down to mine.

"Yes," I confirmed. With his hands pressed to my chest, I pull my face closer to his. So close that he can feel my breath on his lips. "A land called 'Neverland'," I whispered. His face flushed red. I think he wanted to say something but couldn't. I notice he finds it difficult to breathe and that's when I knew that it's my cue. I plant a soft kiss on his lips. Not too little but not too much either. Just enough. Just enough to make him want more but doubting everything at the same time too. A sweet torment I knew all too well to give.

I push him down to the bed. His sleeping garment is blue in color but under this light, it looks like it is cream in color instead. "Peter-," he called out to me as he tries to resist the temptation. But it's too late. I already want him. There's no turning back.

"Shhh...," I hushed him. "Wendy, it's okay. If you want to be in Neverland, you'll have to fly to get there," I informed as I slowly slip my hands into his garment and tease his nipples with my fingertips. He lets out a soft moan that makes me want to hurry and gobble him up. "This is the only way for you fly," I continued. I pull his garment off of him forcibly. He doesn't even try to protest this time. I smile to myself, amused by his innocence and curiosity.

This is what humans are all like. Pure yet so tainted.

He has to endure the pain that I inflict on him through the opening in between of his spread legs. He jolts, screams, moans, and cries. But it's okay. It's temporary. Soon, he'll be in Neverland. He'll be young forever. He'll escape this wretched world of lowly human beings.

As I dress him back up when we're done, he looks at me shyly. "So I can fly now?" He asked, unsure of my promise.

"Of course you can!" I said happily. I jump out of his window to demonstrate. As I levitate on air, I confidently smile at him "See?"

He hesitates at first. One of his legs is up on the window but the other froze.

"What's the matter? You don't trust me?" I asked. He doesn't say anything. But determination is written all over his face. "Give me your hand," I instructed as I stretch out one of my hands towards him. He takes it quickly after only seconds of consideration.

Now, we're both out of the window. Both us levitate on the air, holding each other's hands tightly. He laughs the moment he realizes that he is floating. I bet that's the first time he ever feels so happy. I laugh along with him too. This time, everything is genuinely displayed on his face. Happiness radiates on his formerly sad, sad blue eyes. "Peter, I'm flying!" Wendy shrieked in excitement.

"Hmm. For now," I said with a nonchalant smile. It took a while for him to realize that I no longer have that warm and friendly smile on my face. That I am now looking at him with a steady uncaring gaze. That my eyes are no longer smiling despite of a smile pursed on my lips. A look of a psychopath.

He looks back at me in confusion. "Peter?"

"Wendy, welcome to Neverland." I let go of his hands. The moment that I do, gravity took a hold on him and he falls fast to the ground. The sound of his screams fills my ears. I laugh at the sound. It's so beautiful. It's so wonderful. Everything is right. Now, on the ground, his sleeping garment is in the color of red.

He will be young forever. He will always be happy. He can play all day and he will never have to dwell with any responsibilities of an adulthood that he'll never have. He can be all that in death.

That is what humans are all like. Pure yet so tainted.