14. NUMBER FOUR OFF THE BUILDING [Mature]

It's the urge you get when you're in a high place and you look down, you feel like jumping. Lindsay is not getting the urge as she stood at the ledge of the school's highest block's rooftop. All she knew is that she had to do it. William, Trance's new boyfriend, told her to do it last night. Before that, he made her feel Trance's sufferings. She could not handle it but not up to the point that she wanted to kill herself but those words from William... It was absolute. She was compelled to listen.

She feels like she is obligated to do whatever the devil told her to do. And last night, he told her to jump down from this building. It's recess time. There are many students wondering around down there. She didn't want to do this. But, she has to. She had no choice. She could not even show it on her face the kind of emotion she is feeling right now. Her face looks empty like that of the dead. She had no control over her own body. She can't even blink as she feels the surge of adrenaline rushing through her body and the cold strong wind blowing on her face as she jumps off from the building.

All the way down... she goes... she can hear people screaming in fear at the sight of her falling. She can't even blink her eyes. She can see the ground perfectly as she hits it. Lindsay... one of the school cheerleaders... is dead...

Peter groans at the gruesome view before him. Simone, his current girlfriend, screams in horror and fainted at the sight of it. Peter closes his eyes, refusing to spare any more glance at the crippled, bloodied body on the floor. He kneels down to hold the unconscious Simone in his arms. He looks the other way and caught a sight of Trance with William. Wait. Did Trance just smile? How could anyone smile over such gruesome sight? Peter thought as he saw Trance turns around to leave with William by his side.

William puts his arms around Trance's shoulder and shoots a petty all-knowing glare at Peter out of a sudden. Peter feels surprised and suspicious from that very look. He has a weird feeling like that William knows what he is thinking. It's getting weirder. Something is wrong. He knew Trance. Trance was the nicest guy on earth. How can he smile over something so horrifying? He needs to find out, he thought. Something is up with the two of them. Something is just not right about them, he thought again.

֍֎֍

~1 year and 6 months prior~

"Hey, fag! You try to steal my boyfriend, didn't you?!" Lindsay lashes out to Trance, pushing him back like a mad woman.

"No. I didn't," Trance backed himself up.

"Well, Tyler told me you try to hit on him. Have you no shame, Trance? He will not even spare a filthy glance at you!" Lindsay ridiculed him.

"I did not hit on him. I really didn't."

"That doesn't change the fact that you're a fag and you're sooooo going to suffer for this!" Lindsay promised. Trance knew that she will do something really bad.

"Wait! I really didn't do anything!" Trance tries to convince her with little success as she is determined to bring him down.

"Faggie bitchy liar...!" She only replied with another curse at Trance.

֍֎֍

Trance moans. William gets undeniably excited hearing the moan. He thrusts into Trance even more forcefully. Trance groans in pain. "William..." he seductively whispered William's name. "Please be gentle," he begged, whispering.

William smiles. He understands the fact that they are now in one of the cubicles of the school's toilet so Trance didn't want to make too much noise. "Okay..." he said, whispering back to Trance. "This is an amazing payment," he added. The thought of them being able to get caught at any moment excites them both even more.

Trance smiles at the comment. He whispers back to William; "I know..." He chuckles a bit as he added; "you rock my world." They both struggle to keep down their laughing voice at that last remark by Trance.