Familiarity is a Bond (One-shot) [Mature]

*Author's Note: Totally unrelated but I'm publishing this one-shot smut chapter to apologize for my mistake where I misplaced chapter 8 in chapter 5 of this story resulting in an embarrassing repetition of chapters. WTF I hate myself. As a bit of background, this one-shot is actually a chapter I wrote in 2015 for a story about 5 members of a rock band. This is a bed scene from one of the pairings from the band. If you were one of my readers from back then you might remember the title of the story as being 'H.A.T.E.' Please don't ask me to post the story again. It's an embarrassing thing I wrote in the past that I don't know if anyone will still want to read it these days. Enjoy! -K (2021-04-14)

***

This is not unfamiliar to them; to kiss each other gently and to hold each other in each other's arms. Skin to skin. Lips to lips. Heat to heat. Beat to beat. They are obviously in love with each other. That was the only reason for them to be together. But being together is not something acceptable to the society. So they had always kept this a secret. No one on the outside should know of their relationship. They had been careful all this while.

"Yuki," he called to his lover just as soon as their lips part. Takayuki is still on top of him, looking down at the familiar face for years now and feeling the familiar heat of where the lower parts of their bodies met. And also the friction of their dȋcks rubbing with one another. "Do you think that everything will be okay?" He asked.

Takayuki only smiles to Amiyu. It's not like Amiyu to think too much. But tonight is exceptional. There has been a lot of happenings lately in the band and in the media. They could definitely mess up with anyone's head, including the ever-composed Amiyu. "Of course it will be okay, Amiyu," he reassured him. "Now spread your legs for me," he demanded while helping his lover gets to it and started to hike his legs over his shoulders.

He begins to lick Amiyu's opening with his tongue, wetting the area. Amiyu's body started to arch reacting to the tingling sensation and the pleasure it sents all over his body. The erection he has is starting to give him headache. He wanted Takayuki so much to be in the inside of him but he knows that Takayuki will tease him first before giving him away what he wants so he just let him be, knowing that if he insisted, Takayuki will bid more of his time to finally give him the penetration.

"Ahh, Yuki...," Amiyu moans, trying to seduce his lover in the process. They are both very familiar with each other that they both already knew each other's strengths and weaknesses. They know every tricks to get each other to do what they wanted them to do. It always work given the right trick.

Takayuki smiles as he parts his mouth from where he was licking, aware of the seduction. "Amiyu, that's not fair," he whispered softly.

Amiyu lets out a little chuckle. "Nothing's ever fair between us," he said.

"Hmm..." With a cocky smile, Takayuki rubs his dick to Amiyu's opening and says; "Remember. You asked for this." And he shoves his dick hard into his lover's asshole, smiling even more listening to the scream Amiyu gave out. He could never figured out though which is genuine between Amiyu's scream despite of their familiarity. He guesses that in some part of their relationship, there will always be a blind-spot somewhere. A place where he could not have seen or noticed of him and Amiyu of his. A private place that for every beings, will always be a private place that no matter how many people they associate with, that place could never be discovered.

But no matter how much of the private spaces they have between each other, they are still familiar with each other that the spaces don't even matter. It won't change what they had built. Their bond. You don't have to know every single thing about your lover. You have to give them space for themselves or else you will smother them and that will be bad for a relationship. Between them, they know each other's spaces and respected them. That's why the bond they have is strong. Love, respect, and familiarity were the foundations of their relationship.

Amiyu ejaculates first at the roughness and speed of Takayuki's thrusting. Feeling good about himself, Takayuki teases his lover with a quirky smile; "Hmm... always so quick."

"Shut the fuck up!" Amiyu spat in defense while being quite defenseless with the sound of his moaning. He can feel his cheeks flushed red. He never could understand why he is always turned on when Takayuki is being rough on him and it made him quick to reach his climax. Takayuki only laughs at him. He loves to tease Amiyu when they're like this.

"My turn," he reminded his lover and quickly lift Amiyu's ass up a little and began to pick up the speed of in his thrusting. He finally let out a moan as he ejaculates inside of his lover. Panting hard, he buries his face into Amiyu's hair as they both flopped down to the bed. Outside, the city lights are shining and the sounds of vehicles passing by are apparent. He could not have imagined doing this to someone else. No. No one else. Just Amiyu. The junior he had his eyes on back during his school days. A tyrant to his classmates. A fearless junior who didn't mind of his bad reputation. Takayuki smiles to himself and keeps telling himself secretly how he had made the right choice to kiss Amiyu that day in the classroom.

Beep.

Beep.

Beep beep beep.

"Amiyu, what's that?"

"That's the group I joined anonymously. It's a fan-base of Hetto."

"You have time for that?! Why is it beeping anyway?"

As they both move their faces closer to the monitor, they gasp in horror. It's a picture. And it's getting viral by the minute.

Beep beep beep.

Beep beep beep beep beep.

It's a picture of Hate and Matsui kissing!

Copyright ©TsukinoMigoto July 2015