23. YOUR DARKEST FEAR .I.

The electricity in Anthony's house went out so suddenly. He jolted up from his bed, looking around at his room's dark surroundings. Sighing, he lies back on bed. He looks out his window. As he was about to close his eyes, he saw a shadow of someone passes by outside his window from the corner of his eyes. He jerked himself up from the bed in great horror. What is that? He thought. It's impossible for anyone to walk by his window because his room is on the second floor!

He then quickly ran to the door. He opens it and rushes out. He then opens the door of his parents' bedroom and looks down on them. They are soundly asleep in their bed, as if they had no idea that the electricity had went out. I'm being silly, he thought. He then closes the door of his parents' room carefully and walks along the hallway. The lights are flickering now and the whole hall is lightening up again. The electricity is back. Anthony sighs in relieve. He walks back to his room.

Once inside his room, he slumps down on his bed, feeling good at the warmth of his mattress with his eyes closed. He didn't even realize that someone is standing beside his bed, looking down on him with a sinister look. Anthony opens his eyes as he suddenly feels a presence in his room. But he saw nothing. The man was gone as soon as he opened his eyes. He then looks behind him towards the window. Nothing's there as well. He looks back to his front and screams in horror as he saw a pair of eyes is watching him deeply and wickedly. He fell down from his bed and quickly stood up to look at the man before him. "The hell, Trance?!" He asked.

Trance did not reply. Something is different about Trance. He had a very sinister looks on his face. He's not looking normal at all. He only stares at Anthony wickedly with a sinister smile on his face. "Surprise, Anthony?" He asked. But it is in the voice of an inhuman being. His voice is distorted. It sounded like a growl mixed with a whisper. It's like the voice of a person being possessed.

"What the hell?" Anthony is in fear now. He staggers and he started to move backward, away from Trance who's coming closer to him. His eyes are now glowing. It is red in color and it splits vertically. Anthony screams in horror at the sight of it and he screams for help. But no one hears him, of course. This is what the devil can do.

Trance looks into Anthony's eyes and he understood of Anthony's fear. "Being gang-raped? That's your greatest fear? How ironic..." Trance commented, still with the same bone-chilling voice. He then laughs... It is a roar of evil laughter and with that horrifying voice of his, it made Anthony started to cry in fear. "Hey, I've brought some 'friends' with me..." Trance then said with a glow of evil in his eyes as he said 'friends'.

Dark shadows started to appear from behind Trance. They look like men but they wear masquerade masks and they spills out evil inhuman auras along as they appeared. They started to move closer to Anthony. Anthony tries to shove them away but they are too strong. They are holding his hands and legs to stop him from moving. It was as if... they're about to... gang-rape him. Anthony's greatest fear is coming to life. He screams and backed away once they let go of his hands and legs. The shadows are laughing evilly with inhuman sounds of laughter. Anthony did not realize that he is backing away to his open window and he slips. He fell down from his window. He screams out loud as he fell down to the ground. He can feel a few of his bones breaking. When he opens his eyes, the shadows are now standing in front of him. They are still laughing the same inhuman scary laughter. Fighting the pain, Anthony gets up with all his might. He struggles to walk away. "Get away from me!!!" He screamed. But they only continue laughing. He then reaches the tarred road when they stopped laughing and disappeared into thin air. There's only Trance now looking at him. "What do you want?!" He yelled at Trance.

"Death," Trance replied in his usual voice now with that same sinister smile and that's when Anthony realizes the headlights that are approaching him. It happened in a split of seconds. Anthony was hit by a car. His limp body flew from the impact 5 metres back. He is covered in blood as his body shook violently before he gasps for his final breath.

Trance walks away from the scene when the driver gets out of his car to check on Anthony. He stops somewhere in the wood, groaning in pain as something came out from him. It's a shadow of a person. The shadow crawls out of Trance's body in soul-like material before it became flesh and blood again. Trance was possessed by William to take out his revenge on the final five victims. William smiles at Trance. "Does it hurt?" He asked. Trance only nodded in answer. "Soon...," William said as he came closer to Trance. "You'll be completely mine," he continued and planted a soft kiss on Trance's lips.