13. WILLIAM ACKERMAN: Evil Wish

Trance looks extremely furious as he rushes towards me. He pushes me backward. It does not hurt, of course. But I just find it amusing to see him like this. I like playing with him like this. Turning his soul on and off whenever I please. He, on the other hand, does not find it amusing at all. Hell, he needs humor in his life. No wonder he's so broken. He had found no joy in little things at all. I smile at him slightly.

"You first-class Jerk!" he cursed at me. "Why did you do that? Why did you let me 'feel'?" He asked.

I sigh as I put my arms over his shoulder. He quickly pushes my arms away. "I just wanted to see if you still had it in you to sentence him to death sooner or later, Trance. It was just a test," I said nonchalantly.

"A cruel one, then," he commented.

"I can see you're still troubled by your emotions towards him," I insinuated.

He sighs angrily. He's thinking about how I would know of such things. Is he an idiot? I can read people. That's just a plain gift for being the devil. "I'm not who I was anymore!" He insisted. It sounds like he's trying to convince himself of that fact rather than trying to convince me.

"I know of your little history with him, Trance. The devil knows a lot of things. Remember what he did to you. You can never forgive him until even if he's dead," I reminded him. "Never think of even forgiving him, Trance." In fact, I can never allow that to happen. The perfect end game for Trance and me is that he got rid of that ex of his and then only all will be better.

I seal his soul again. Now, he can no longer 'feel'. He then looks at me with no other emotions but hatred. Hatred towards those who had broken him. "We have another victim to take care of," he said.

I nod at him. "Yes," I agreed.

"Can I make a request?" he asked.

"Sure, dear," I said.

"I want her to do it at school," he said, with an evil look in his eyes. "I want her to commit suicide at school... Tomorrow..."

I chuckle lowly. He can be very charming when he's evil like this. "Sure, my dear. Let's see her tonight and 'ask' her to do it at school tomorrow. Your wish is my command..."