5. TIME FOR PAYMENT [Mature]

"Time for payment," the tall guy said to Trance.

"I'm not done yet," Trance said.

"Yes. But for each soul I take, you must pay me."

"With what?" Trance asked.

"Your body..." he answered slyly.

Trance chuckles. "So the devil is promiscuous, is it?"

"Tch tch tch..." He hushed Trance. "Don't call me by that name here. My name in this form is William Ackerman. So, call me William."

"Where did you pick that name? From someone you heard on the street?" Trance is being cynical.

"That... is none of your concern, my dear..." He answered in a charming and dangerous tone. He then touches Trance's chin with his finger and brought Trance's face closer to his face. It was as if he's about to kiss Trance. But instead, he only smiles in a charming evil way to Trance. "You're mine..." he said.

֍֎֍

William brought Trance to his house. It's a fake. Everything is fake. He fakes the house. He fakes his family. He fakes his identity. But everyone will believe him. Because William is the devil. His illusion is real to the eyes of others. Only Trance knew of William's secret. But it doesn't matter because only William knew of Trance's dirty little secret as well. Trance had traded his soul for revenge.

They are in William's room now. "Lie down on the bed," William instructed. Trance feels a bit nervous and that made him wonder why. Because he can't feel anything at all before but when William is around, he can 'feel' again. He's becoming more of himself. Of whom he used to be.

"Hmm... You're wondering why you have emotions now, isn't so?" William, reading Trance's mind, made a correct guess.

Trance only looks quizzically at William as he lies down on the bed. "Yes. Why is it?" He asked William.

William looks at Trance with his piercing dark brown eyes. He takes off his shirt as he answers; "well... because I have your soul."

"What do you mean?" Trance asked again. He is confused with the short answer.

"I am keeping your soul. Look...," he shows the palm of his right hand. Something glows inside of it. "Your soul is in here," he said. "Only you can see this. That's why you have feelings when I'm near."

"But I already traded my soul to you. Why are you still keeping it?"

"My dear... It's as a signature to our agreement. It is safe and sound for now with me. But once you're done with your revenge, I'll get to eat it," he said, licking his lips as if he's tasting it. Trance shivers.

"Will you kill me?" Trance asked as William undo his zippers.

"Death is your second wish, correct? Revenge is your first," William answered. He's naked now, displaying his erected manhood in front of Trance, which to Trance's disbelief, is quite a monstrous size. He walks steadily towards Trance who's lying on the bed and gets on top of Trance. "Your wish is my command, my dear," he continued.

"You're no different than those guys who raped me," Trance indicated and looks the other way, feeling disgusted a little towards the devil.

"Oh, there are vast differences between me and them. First of all, I don't 'share'... and secondly, I am very gentle..." He said and he kisses Trance's unwilling lips.

Trance can feel himself resisting the devil at first. But later, he just lets himself indulge in the kiss. It is a gentle kiss. William is right. He is much gentler. With that thought alone, his own dick begins to erect too. He then slowly takes off Trance's shirt. They kissed again. William broke the kiss and now starting to kiss Trance's neck, body, and all the way down to Trance's waistline. He unzips Trance's trousers and takes Trance's already erected dick into his mouth. Trance moans. "William..." he called in a soft seductive tone.

"Am I correct, Trance?" William asked as he lets go of the suck.

Trance hesitates to answer at first but his body is already answering to William's question. "Shut up. Just put it in," he said like a spoil kid begging for his favorite toy.

William smiles charmingly. "Sounds nice..." he said.

֍֎֍

William started to enter Trance without proper preparation. Trance jolted a little. It is a sharp pain. Maybe he should relax and just give in. He knows well that if he resists, it will only be more painful. He moans a little. He senses a smirk across the devil's face. He is not afraid. This is nothing... He clings to William's shoulder, waiting for William's dick to completely fill his hole. Somewhere deep inside, he kind of likes the pain. He wanted to be reminded of it and he thinks, William must've been aware of this too. That would explain why he wanted to do it dry.

William groans a little when he had fully entered Trance, indulging in the madness of his dick being tightly wrapped around the meat walls. He smirks again, looking down on Trance's erotic face. "Do you like it?" He asked.

"Shut up," Trance quickly answered and blushes even redder as he said it.

William smirks again and started to move slowly. Trance moans which each slam and it really turns William on. No human ever excites him like this. Of course... only he knows why himself. He had his eyes on this particular human for centuries... But that is his dirty little secret he meant to keep.

He eases down and plants a kiss on Trance's neck as he moves. Trance moans louder with the touch of his lips on his skin. William loves the sound of that moan so he licks Trance's neck all the way up to his ear and sucks on his earlobes. Hell... the sound of Trance's moans got him mad with desire to conquer.

He hovers on top of Trance and looks down on him as he moves. The sight of Trance's dirty face makes him want to eat him whole! He then pulls away and forces trance to roll over and he enters him again, roughly this time. Trance groans and jolts in surprise at the sudden aggressiveness of William. Now William is moving fast inside of him as he strokes Trance's dick in a quick manner. Trance started to scream now. Scream of lust, pain, and pleasure... And William loves it.

A while later, Trance spurts his semen all over the bed and looks all despunked. William smirks, loving the fact that Trance had cum for him. He moves faster inside of Trance and lets himself get lost in the lustful screams. After a long while, William finally ejaculates inside of Trance... He leans his head down on the back of Trance's neck, breathing hot breath onto his skin, panting... When he can finally breathe normally again, he smiles his sweet seductive smile to himself and eases in close to Trance's ear and whispers; "You're mine..."