Chapter Two

Masons POV

I had my hand gripping Nialls as we watched some film that Louis had picked out. Whatever it was, I hated it, it was scaring me half to death. Something popped out, making me scream and bury my face in Nialls shoulder. I heard some of the boys chuckling, so I showed them a very rude gesture with me hand, and they all laughed some more.

"That's right, no one messes with my girl." Niall said, trying to sound like the mob or something.

"We weren't!" Kristin and Elizabeth protested, and Louis jumped off the couch, standing up with his hands on his hips. 

"NO, JIMMY PROTESTED!" He yelled, making us all laugh loudly. 

"Those two laugh a lot." Rhiannon said, pointing to Niall and I as we were still laughing a minute later.

"At least we don't randomly laugh at things that happened years ago..." I teased, smirking at her from across the room.

"Burn." Elizabeth said, and Kristin laughed. 

"I don't get it." Liam said, looking from me to Elizabeth, then to Rhiannon and then to his girlfriend.

"Back in school, she would just randomly start laughing at the weirdest times. Once she did it in the middle of our SATs. It was really funny, but she got in a bit of trouble..." Elizabeth smirked, and I giggled.

"Not a word, Harry." Rhiannon said, looking over at him with her arms crossed.

"Or what?" He said, leaning towards her.

"Oh I don't know. Maybe I'll stop doing that thing you love me to do." She smirked, and Harry just went back to holding her hand silently.

"What thing?" Louis said, being his nosy self.

"I know." I said, giving Harry a smirk.

"Don't you dare." He warned, and I grinned. 

"Rhi-" I started, but Harry cut me off. 

"She cooks for me."

"Rhiannon is a horrible cook. She couldn't even make easy mac." Elizabeth said, rolling her eyes.

"What does she do?!" Zayn asked, looking up from his phone.

"She does-" I started again, but he cut me off again.

"My laundry." 

"She hates doing laundry." Kristin said.

"SHE PAINTS HIS NAILS." I yelled, and everyone started laughing.  

"He apparently loves it. She does colors and everything, and from what she tells me, he likes her doing them pink and she puts white crackle over top." I smirked, and Harry turned bright red, trying to deny it.

"OH MY GOD." Elizabeth laughed, her face stuffed into a pillow to quiet her loud laughing.

"Harold, I never realized JUST how much your gay shows!" Kristin laughed, falling out of Liam's lap and onto the couch beside him. I laughed too, and Niall had his face tucked into my neck, laughing silently. I looked away, trying to control my laughter. If I looked over at Harry, I would laugh again, so I just kept looking at the kitchen. 

"You are a cruel little red head!" Harry whined, making me smirk. 

"Sorry Harry, I really couldn't help it." I said, not looking at him.

"That's a very...Very gay thing." Liam said, making us all laugh again.

"That's so mean Liam!" Kristin said, laughing too.