Chapter 29: Yearbook camp arrives

Those three days went by as a blur. They were wonderful moments strolling about the area but nothing important. I go back to my flat after three and a half hours of driving with Liam, Annie, Harry, and Rachel and find I have more mail from the school. Apparently, Thursday I also have school ambassador meetings. So much for spending time with Liam.

I kiss Liam goodbye and Annie does the same to Harry. Harry even runs up to give me a big hug(much to the judgmental looks from Annie and Liam).

They drop us off at the school and tell us that they will pick us up when needed. "Don't worry we will be on our phones the entire time! Don't miss us too much!"

We run upstairs to the technology lap to find twenty staff member snubbing us. "Hey guys! We have arrived your editors in chief! Are we ready to get this show on the road? What kind of ideas does anyone have?"

No one responds.

Not even a hello.

"Sophie... Are you really dating Liam Payne? And Annie are you really Dating Harry Styles?" little sophomore Hannah calls over.

*cough* "Damn sluts" *cough*

"Uhh yeah we are!" Annie and I both say in unison. They look judge mentally at us with judging eyes. Where did the teacher go? I just want to get out of here as soon as possible...

"Sophie, why can't you just get a real boyfriend rather than creating one? You always have been such a loser! I mean why are you even still allowed to live? It's ridiculous! People these days! Maybe you should get a life and some non slutty best friends? Just saying cause I care about you Sophie and I don't want you ending up in an insane asylum for being a lying cunt." Gabbi smirks at her perfect slam.

I punch her straight in the face and break her nose. So much for five years of karate. No one is allowed to talk to me like that...

"Sophie you are going to hell for this I just got this nose job!!" Gabbi runs towards me to pick up a fight but I just press my hand against her swelling red nose and she runs crying out of the room.

"Anyone got any other shit to say? Say it to my face? I'm brave... Are you? If you need your godamn proof I can give it to you! So let's work on this damn edition and get it the hell over with so you can all go back to your normal routine."

I sit on the teacher's seat and begin to pull up the editing software when two beginning sophomores begin to clap for my speech ad performance. They stand up hoping to get support but receive none.

"Before we start. I want proof." Gabbi's best friend Lindsey. She's such a tiny little thing but full of evil.

"Okay. They will be here in 20 minutes." I text Liam stating that it's an emergency standing in front of everyone. "Now are we going to work or wait for years on end?"

" I would prefer to wait for my proof before I even work with someone like you."

I sit next to Annie on her bench and make sure to stare at her constantly while I text Liam.

"Liam, code blue yellow orange purple green... CODE RED. I need help. Pronto. Please please help get her as soon as you can. HARRY DRICE GODDAMIT."

"It's okay love we are rushing. No need to explain ill analyze the damage." heh I think Liam and I have some sort of telepathy going on.

We wait for ten minutes then people begin to get bored. They open up the school computers and within minutes everyone is on either Facebook, twitter, or tumblr on their respective computers.

Annie and I sit in the back whispering and waiting for them to come back.

"Soph.. Everyone is going to think of us differently.. They are going to hate us."

"Annie, since when have we given a damn about people's opinions? Thats how we got kicked off of speech and debate last year!" we laugh at the memory last year and then sit in silence realizing what is to come. Liam and Harry sneak from the back door to the classroom and sit by us.

"There aren't any screaming girls or anything here! I expected much worse!" Liam whispers into my hair as he gives me a peck on the cheek.

"Hello boys and girls I would love to introduce you to some young Lads you have all been waiting for... Drumroll please." My two supportive sophomores play the drumroll(as requested) and Annie and I pull up Harry and Liam to reveal them to the class.

"What?"

"She was telling the truth?"

"She does have a life?"

"Annie's a slut obviously."

"Sophie must be one too!"

"Harry why did you pick Annie she's so not as pretty as me"

"Liam look at Sophie she is pathetic unlike me."

I stand there getting angrier by the second and then from the back I hear."Lophie! Harrie! Err Arry? Hannie? Siam!"

At least they made an attempt at being nice. Apparently Gabbi drove herself to the emergency room. Good riddance. "I expect that you can plan the yearbook by yourselves today? I better be getting on to my fascinating life.. So busy... Bye!" I say with a sarcastic and pleased smirk. Annie waves with a big grin on her face as we leave. Now that we have proof, we will never be the same.