Chapter 8: Fly with me

Louis has always wanted a boat. I read about it in a magazine. It's funny how absolutely down to earth they are. And, by down to earth, I mean walking talking blubbering crazy idiots.

I love them all. We cruise around the lake at max speed. Rachel struggles to keep her dress from flying up. At least she was wearing shorts underneath. Annie and I were smarter and wore a nice tank top blouse with shorts. We learn from experience.

Once we reach the center of the lake we cut the engine and stop. Annie and Harry are flirting down in the cabin and Rachel and Jake get to know each other at the edge of the boat. I'm left here with Liam, Niall, Zayn, and Louis. Paul is.... On the boat.... Somewhere.... Ninja.

Paul finally comes up and announces that we can parasail if we want because the boat comes with the equipment. I have always wanted to go parasailing. I'm scared of heights. I hate being scare of anything. I'm also claustrophobic but I choose not to show it. Parasailing might let me get over my fear. "Sophie let's go parasailing together!" Liam grabs my hand and leads me over to the main deck where Paul has someone ready to strap us in.

"Liam... Can we go together? I'm kinda scared.." He just smiles and nods. Paul puts us side by side on the double parachute and the boat drags us up into the sky. I freeze. It's so high up. I can't even see Annie and Rachel anymore. What have I gotten myself into? Being so high up makes the entire ordeal absolutely freezing. Liam notices my reaction and grabs my hand to comfort me.

"Your safe with me! You shouldn't worry! It's just water below us! Just enjoy the experience." I tightly grab onto his hand attempting not to squeeze the life out of it. Liam was so cute and caring. It's nice that he tried to comfort me.

I close my eyes to feel the breeze and smell the fresh air when we begin falling out of the sky.